Chapter 11.5

Asmodeus hurriedly called the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins for an urgent meeting as the revelation that Zirkoth's alive and well is not a light matter, in fact this is probably a threat to them.

Since it is believed that Zirkoth had died in the all out war with the Angels, the Seven Deadly Sins were competing with each other for the one who will be in the next line to the throne.

With all that said, even till this day the seat of the Demon King is still empty. It is related to the fact that each and everyone in the Seven Deadly Sins is a powerhouse of their own abd are on par with each other. No one dares to make the first move to covet the ruler's position since the one who acts first will surely be the the first to be eliminated.

In a wide circular table, the Seven Deadly Sins are all present.

"What brings you to call us all here Asmodeus?!" growled Satan, the Sin of Wrath.

"This better be worth my time." added Lucifer, the Sin of Pride.

Without wasting anymore time, Asmodeus revealed the matter. "Father is still alive."

Silence filled the room for a brief moment as no one was able to utter anything from their mouth upon hearing what Asmodeus had just said.

Mammon the Sin of Greed broke the silence first.

"Don't screw with us!! We all know he died back in the war!" yelled Mammon.

"Yeah, quit spouting bullshit Asmodeus!" added Lucifer.

Asmodeus held his right hand up motioning everyone for silence.

"I know it's hard to believe but he is indeed alive. I felt a residue to his power from one of my vassals" said Asmodeus as Himiko stepped up.

"Explain it to them." voiced out Asmodeus.

"Yes, Asmodeus-sama." replied Toga.

With that, Himiko began explaining how she met and encountered Izuku in the human world. The seven who are listening were dumbfounded to find out about this news.

Some of them felt fear and intimidation. Just hearing the name Zirkoth made them shiver down their spine.

"I-If that's true, then why hasn't father came back when he's alive?" stammered Belphegor, the Sin of Sloth.

"I don't know, but the fact that he didn't die back then means he'll eventually come back here." replied Asmodeus with his hand shaking, remembering what Himiko had told him. 'When Zirkoth-sama comes back, he told me he'll be coming for you first Asmodeus-sama.'

When everyone seems to display uneasiness on their faces, one Sin can be seen with a smile on her face.

'I know you didn't die my dear father. Oh how I missed you.' thought Beelzebub, the Sin of Gluttony.