Chapter 13: Gabriel

Beelzebub lunged at Momo at an amazing speed that Momo didn't have time to even move a single muscle.

"Gabriel!!" yelled Beelzebub.

Momo was about to be struck by Beelzebub when Izuku used telekinesis to stop the angry demon on her tracks.

"Stop." uttered Izuku.

This made Beelzebub freeze on the spot. As powerful as she is being one of the Seven Deadly Sins, Beelzebub is still rendered powerless in front of Izuku's unfathomable power.

"W-what's wrong with this woman Izuku?" stuttered Momo in complete confusion and shock.

"Don't worry Milady, she won't be able to harm even a single strand of your hair." replied Izuku, assuring Momo of her safety.

This made Beelzebub even more angry.

Using only a small amount of his power to abruptly stop her, Beelzebub was somehow able to free herself from Izuku's telekinesis and lunged to Momo with killing intent.

"Kyaa!" exclaimed Momo as she fell on her knees while shielding herself with her delicate arms.

"I'm going to kill you Gabriel!" yelled Beelzebub, only a small distance away before she can reach Momo. Her appearance also reverted back to her demon form.

'Gabriel'

As Momo heard this, the name Gabriel resonated through her mind as it somehow awakened something within her.

Memories in which Momo was sure wasn't hers came flooding on her mind as she squeezed her head in pain.

A golden shield/barrier encompassed Momo and shielded her from Beelzebub's attack.

"Aarrghh!?" winced Beelzebub as she took a step back.

Her hand was severely burned with blood flowing out of it. Beelzebub's sweaty and curled up face shows just how painful it was.

"It seems her memories are back." said Izuku, spectating from the sidelines.

The barrier that covered Momo slowly dispersed.

Although not much, Izuku's pupils slightly contracted as he saw Momo.

Momo can be seen floating above the ground with white lights covering her whole body. There are also visible large white wings on her back, two wings on each side. Her usual onyx eyes and hair also turned golden yellow.

"So you finally shown yourself you fucking Angel!!" cussed Beelzebub.

Momo turned to gaze at her. Her emotionless eyes locked at Beelzebub.

"Begone." uttered Momo, stretching her right hand towards Beelzebub, spreading her fingers.

A ball of light formed within Momo's hand as she fired it towards Beelzebub.

'Not good!' thought Beelzebub as she summoned a giant monster's head as it swallowed Momo's attack.

"Huff, huff, huff."

Beelzebub's breathing went heavy as her face sweats prufosely upon taking that attack head on...

"Is that all you can do bitch?!" provoked Beelzebub as she fly the bird on Momo's face.

"Presumptious." said Momo as she fired another one.

"Oh come on!" grouched Beelzebub as she once again summoned a giant monster's head to stop Momo's attack.

Once again, Momo's attack seemed to be getting swallowed by Beelzebub's summon but that was only for a short while.

Not being able to stop the attack anymore, Momo's charge passed through Beelzebub's summon destroying it in the process.

Getting her summon destroyed is the least of her worries as Momo's attack is now only a small meters away before it can obliterate Beelzebub.

'Sh*t!' thought Beelzebub as she closed her eyes waiting for a painful one.

"Sigh." signed Izuku as he teleported in front if Beelzebub.

"F-father?!" stammed Beelzebub.

"You're still as unruly as before you brat." said Izuku, easily flicking Momo's attack up in the sky which
cleared up the clouds around it.

Izuku then snapped his fingers and Momo turned back to her normal state. Momo lost consciousness as she fell from where she was floating up to.

Izuku dashed towards her and caught Momo on time.

"Sleep for now." said Izuku, clearing the hair that's covering Momo's face using his fingers.