Chapter 11: The Demon World

Using his telekinesis ability...Izuku pulled AFO towards him. He choked AFO by the neck.

"P..please have mercy on this lowly one..." begged AFO.

Izuku just smiled as he snapped his fingers. The leader of the villains immediately exploded to smithereens.

Using Reality Warping...Izuku revived AFO from an imminent death. AFO who experienced death his very death trembled to the point he could no longer think sane.

Izuku kept killing AFO and reviving him at the same time. He kept doing it for countless times that Izuku lost count. Finally...after non-stop killing and reviving, Izuku stopped.

"No matter how strong...humans are still fragile creatures." said Izuku getting bored playing with AFO.

By this time...AFO already went insane. After experiencing death for who knows how many times now...AFO finally broke beyond repair.

Izuku wanted to finish it once and for all so he summoned his giant ass sword. With one slash...AFO got erased completely from existence without even an ash remaining.

"Such a disappointment..." said Izuku as he summoned back his sword.

Izuku then teleported to where Himiko Toga is located...

"Get up...my descendants can't possibly die just from that much beating." commanded Izuku.

Himiko Toga immediately got up from the ground and kneeled with her head touching the ground. Her face was full of sweat as if she just saw her worst nightmare.

"D-demon Lord." stammered Himiko on her words.

The whole of underworld as well as Himiko thought that the progenitor of all demons is already long dead and yet he is standing in front of her right this very moment. 

"You're Asmodeus' vassal am I right?" asked Izuku.

Izuku could notice Asmodeus' blessing around Himiko Toga's body.

"Yes."

Himiko Toga is a lesser vampire from the underworld. She's also a follower to one of the Seven Deadly Sins...Asmodeus of lust.

"How come you're here and not in the demon world?" questioned Izuku as he lifted Himiko up using telekinesis.

"A..Asmodeus-sama wants to rule the human world so he wants me to scout the outside world first." replied Himiko.

This caused Izuku to release a very thick horrible aura around him. Himiko who felt it found it hard to breathe. As the one who previously ruled all the demon realm...Izuku highly prohibits any harm to the human world.

"That brat...just wait till I return..." said Izuku as he let Himiko go.

"Go back and tell Asmodeus that I'll be coming after him when I return..." warned Izuku.

Himiko frantically nodded in acceptance and immediately returned back to the underworld.

As she got back...Himiko quickly went to Asmodeus' castle. When she arrived...she immediately requested an audience with Asmodeus...

"Let me talk to Asmodeus-sama...it's a very important matter!" hurried Himiko as she talked to the guards.

Seeing how serious this looks...the guards granted Himiko permission. She then ran towards the Sin of Lust's room.

"Asmodeus-sama...I have a very important thing to say!" uttered Himiko.

"What is it my dear? Any news on the human world..." asked Asmodeus while drinking wine on his comfy chair.

Himiko didn't waste anymore words as she went straight for it...

"Lord Zirkoth is well and alive in the human world." said Himiko.

Upon hearing this...Asmodeus immediately jumped up from the chair he's sitting...

"What did you just say?!" questioned Asmodeus as he gripped Himiko's cheeks and pulled them closer to him.

"L..lord Zirkoth is alive...and he said he will be coming for you first when he returned." confessed Himiko.

Asmodeus let go of Himiko and went limp.

"B..but he surely died back then..." stuttered Asmodeus as he kept trembling.

Many millenia ago...there was an all out war between the angels and the demons. In that fight...the demons ultimately won but with a cost...it was the life of their king, Zirkoth.

Zirkoth fought with Gabriel...the lord of the angels. Zirkoth managed to defeat Gabriel in their fight but the angel's lord used all her remaining strength to self destruct. The demons thought their king was caught up in the explosion which cost him his life. While this devastated Zirkoth's followers...this came a gift for the Seven Deadly Sins. 

After the war...the angels retreated and the whole of demon realm went into chaos. With their king gone...the Seven Deadly Sins are now eyeing the throne on who will replace him.