Chapter 15

After that realistic dream Momo just had, she woke up with sweat trickling her face and a throbbing headache.

"Ahggh!" groaned Momo, holding her head.

Memories of her past life came rushing towards her head as her right eye changed color from onyx to bright yellow and parts if her hair turned exactly like the color she had when was Gabriel.

"It seems you've recovered your memories, Gabriel." uttered Izuku sitting next to Momo.

"Zirkoth!" exclaimed Momo as she hugged Izuku tightly.

Tears protruded from her eyes as after thousands of years, she can finally embrace the one she loves.

"It's real right? Even though your appearance changed, I know it's you." said Momo.

"Yes, it's me." replied Izuku patting her head.

"I'm glad." smiled Momo.

Even though Izuku's body is cold, Momo felt a strange warmth within it as she further embraced him.

After a short while, Momo had a painful headache again. Her eyes and hair turned back to normal as she lost consciousness again.

Gabriel's memories still haven't merged with Momo's current memories yet therefore they are a separate still memories. Momo's mortal body couldn't handle all the tension.

"Sleep tight, After you wake up...everything will be over." said Izuku as he caressed Momo's cheeks.

Izuku walked out of the room and went to one of the maids present.

"Tell Mr. and Mrs. Yaoyorozu that I will leave for a short while. I'll return after I sorted out some personal matters." said Izuku to a maid.

"Y-yes." stuttered the maid with a visible blush on her face clearly entranced by Izuku's good looks.

Izuku then proceeded to go out of the mansion's gate. After he got out, he stopped on his tracks and uttered. "Anastasia."

Then, a foreign looking woman with golden hair and blue eyes appeared before him. This woman is one of Izuku's previous employer, Emma Weber.

(Back on Chapter 2)

"What did you call me for Izuku?" asked Emma.

"I'm going back to the Demon World. I want you to guard Gabriel for me when I'm gone." said Izuku.

"So you finally decided to end this. Don't worry, I'll protect Gabriel in your stead." replied Emma as she casted an invisible shield that covered the whole mansion that prevents anyone with ill intent to enter through.

It turns out that Emma or her real name 'Anastasia' is an angel and previously one of Gabriel's/Momo's Generals that accompanied her during the great war. Like Izuku, Emma is protecting Gabriel's reincarnation and is the only one in the Angels who knows the two's relationship.

"I'll leave things to you." said Izuku as he opened up a portal through the Demon Realm.

"Make it fast, don't keep your lady waiting." replied Emma.

Izuku then walked through the portal and successfully entered his domain.

The Seven Deadly Sins who are currently managing their territories in case Zirkoth decided to barge in felt a great sense of oppression the moment Izuku got in.

There's only one who can make them feel like this, it's the one and only progenitor of all Devils, Zirkoth...their father.

"The air in here is as putrid as ever." uttered Izuku as his human appearance shed and returned back to his previous look as the Great Demon King.

"Now, where were we? Ah right, Asmodeus." muttered Izuku as he tracked down Asmodeus' location and flew at his territory at such high speed.

Asmodeus was literally shaking down on his knees definitely sensing Izuku's presence coming towards him at an alarming rate.

This is really bad, I can't let myself get caught by that old man!' thought Asmodeus in panic as he bites his nails.

"I have to flee!" said Asmodeus when suddenly, he felt a tremor which shook up the whole place.

Izuku had arrived and landed near Asmodeus' territory. The surrounding area in which he landed got obliterated and a ginormous crater got bored on the ground.

"Who's there!?" exclaimed Asmodeus' guards as they pointed their weapons at him.

Izuku took one step forwards and some of the guards either got on their knees or even fainted.

"Stay down little ones." uttered Izuku as he passed through them.

After taking a few steps, Izuku seemingly disappeared and immediately appeared in front of Asmodeus. Asmodeus was caught in shock and surprise as he lost his balance and fell on his bottom to the ground.

"Long time no see, Asmodeus."