Chapter 6: USJ part2

Izuku whistled and his giant sword freed itself from the Nomu's chest and came flying towards Izuku's hands. Izuku caught it and made it disappear.

"Who the fuck are you?!" growled Shigaraki.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" asked Izuku sarcastically.

"Y-you!!" yelled Shigaraki.

Some of the students that heard it couldn't help but snicker or hide their laughter, even Momo laughed a bit.

"So this is the one who made Allmight look a dishrag." said Izuku looking at the Nomu healing it's chest from being pierced by the sword.

"That's right! It easily defeated Allmight so you, a nobody can't even hope to put a scratch on it." grinned Shigaraki.

"I didn't put a scratch on it, I just put a hole in it's chest that's all." said Izuku.

Now all the students were laughing their asses out from Izuku's laid back remarks.

"Ggrrr! Nomu kill that bastard!!" ordered Shigaraki as the Nomu came rampaging towards Izuku.

"Izuku look out!" yelled Momo.

"Do not fret Milady as this matter is simply not need of your worries." said Izuku as he confronted the Nomu.

(Add music to spice things up)

The Nomu advanced with a straight punch and Izuku also countered with a punch. Their attack caused a shockwave in the whole area. They exchanged attacks, their attacks were so fast only a blurr can be seen. Everyone was shocked to see just how easily Izuku match the Nomu's attacks in which Allmight was having a hard time to. Even Shigaraku and Kurogiri did not expect someone besides Allmight to match the Nomu they created.

The Nomu throws a left upper but Izuku countered by elbowing the attack. Izuku then positioned himself and performed a liver blow but the Nomu didn't react at all. Izuku analyzed that the Nomu might not have the same organ structure as a human. The Nomu quickly attacked Izuku in the face and it successfully connected but Izuku minimized the damage by rotating his head to the direction of the punch on point of impact. Izuku countered by a knee in the face causing the Nomu's face to be dented. Their restless exchange cause a massive torrent of violent winds which made them unapproachable.

The both of them backed away for a short distance after a barrage of powerful exchange. The Nomu was seemingly unharmed while Izuku's arms were bleeding and there were even torned skin due to the recoil of his and the Nomu's attacks.

"Ahahahah!! The Nomu has shock absorption and rapid regeneration so your puny attacks can't hurt it no matter how much you try!" laughed Shigaraki.

"That surprised me too, I didn't expect to see that it can actually hurt me." said Izuku as his arms began healing."

"What?!" exclaimed Shigaraki upon seeing Izuku's arms quickly healing.

"You just said that this thing have shock absorption right?" asked Izuku cracking his neck.

"That's right!! After I'm done with you we're gonna kill those students next!" said Shigaraki.

"Well then, I deem all of you a threat that can potentially harm Milady so execution is a must. [Kill Mode: Activate]" said Izuku.

"Here it is!" exclaimed Jiro.

Izuku's hair slowly grew to shoulder length and took a color of white. His pupils also changed to a blood red color with black irises. Finally he summoned back his sword but with a different look.

 Finally he summoned back his sword but with a different look

"What is that?! A mutant quirk?!" exclaimed Monoma.

"That is so badass!" added Kirishima.

"Oh you've seen nothin' yet. Yaomomo's butler hasn't showed you anything yet." said Jiro with a smug look on her face.

"Stop it Kyouka." said Momo blushing.

Change scenes to Izuku....

Izuku can be seen holding his sword in an assault stance.

"[Target Locked: Initiating Instant Kill]." said Izuku while looking at the Nomu.

Izuku suddenly vanished from his spot and at the blink of an eye the Nomu's head came rolling at the ground. Kurogiri immediately made a portal to let him and Shigaraki escape.

"He's cheating!! He's definitely cheating!!" yelled Shigaraki as he went inside the portal.

Kurogiri was about to close the portal after they went in but Izuku pulled them out and smashed them on the ground.

"J-just what the hell are you!?" stuttered Shigaraki.

Izuku didn't like the constant shouting Shigaraki made. Izuku swung the side of his sword on Shigaraki's face making the hand villain to fly at one of USJ's infrastructure and lost consciousness.

"We didn't put in consideration that we would meet someone like you today. It was truly out of our expecta-." said Kurogiri as Izuku had slashed him in two.

"Two eliminated, one more to go." said Izuku as he walked where Shigaraki is.

"Eliminating target." said Izuku as he held his sword to kill Shigaraki.

Momo then freed herself from Jiro's grasp and ran towards Izuku.

"Momo! Come back it's dangerous!" yelled Jiro.

Izuku was about to kill Shigaraki but Momo embraced him from behind.

"Izuku please, stop it!" begged Momo as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Is that what you desire Milady?" asked Izuku.

"Yes!" answered Momo.

Izuku then deactivated his [Kill Mode]
as his hair and eyes came back to normal and his giant sword disappeared.

And thus, the villain attack that happened in USJ was put to an end by a single person.