Chapter 2

'I wonder if we'll meet again?' thought Momo while gazing at the open window of her room.

She was immersed in her thoughts when suddenly a knock on the door is heard. She opened it and saw her father standing there.

"What seems to be the problem father?" asked Momo.

"Well you know, since that incident that happened to you last time me and your mother decided hire a personal butler for you." said Momo's father.

"But I'm fine father, I don't need a bodyguard around me." said Momo.

*sigh*"You may be fortunate to get out of that incident unscathed because someone aided you but we cannot assure someone to help you when that kind of thing happen again." explained Mr. Yaoyorozu.

"Fine, but I'll be the one to choose a butler to my liking." demanded Momo.

"Suit yourself, by the way we already picked candidates to be your butler. Come see them outside." said Mr. Yaoyorozu as the both of them go outside.

Momo saw men in suits waiting outside. They were huge. Some were even scary looking.

"Father, I don't like any of them at all. They look even more scary than the ones who might try to harm me." said Momo.

"Is that so?" said Mr. Yaoyorozu as he guided the men out of their residence.

Momo on the other hand came back to her room to daydream about her knight in shining armor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

Momo is currently at a coffee shop near her school enjoying her cup of coffee and sweets. She was drinking her coffee when she caught a glimpse of the person at the corner of the shop.

 She was drinking her coffee when she caught a glimpse of the person at the corner of the shop

Momo choked on her coffee when she saw a familiar face.

'Isn't he the one who saved me? I got to show my gratitude properly this time!' screamed Momo in her head.

She then wiped the coffee in her cheeks and the one's that are splattered on the table and slowly walked towards the emerald-eyed boy.

"H-hello." greeted Momo.

"Yes?" asked Izuku.

"I'm the one you saved the other day. I would like to say my sincere thanks for saving me back then." thanked Momo.

"Oh, you're that girl. Don't mention it, if that's all I'll go first." said Izuku as he started walking away.

"W-wait!" said Momo as she grabbed Izuku's sleeves.

"Is your hand ok? It seems the wound you got from back then is quite serious so I'm just wondering if you're okay." asked Momo as she held Izuku's gloved hand.

Izuku then removed the glove from his hand revealing a fine hand with no injury whatsoever.

"H-how can that be? That wound was just a few days ago! Is that supposed to be your quirk's doing?" asked Momo perplexed.

"Yes." answered Izuku.

"Is that so? Then thank goodness you're not hurt." sighed Momo in relief.

"By the way, why are you wearing that?" asked Momo pointing at Izuku's outfit.

"I'm a freelance bodyguard. I'm buying a takeout drink for my employer." answered Izuku.

"Bodyguard?!" exclaimed Momo.

Izuku: "Yes."

"C-can you come to this address once you finish your contract with your current employer?" asked Momo as she handed Izuku a piece of paper with her house address in it.

"W-well then, I'll be expecting you. I will g-going first." stuttered Momo as she began walking outside the shop.

"What a strange girl." thought Izuku as he put the piece of paper in his pocket and went to his employer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Inside a parked Ferrari. 

"Here's your latte miss Weber." said Izuku as he handed it to his employer.

"Thank you Izuku, and how many time do I have to tell you just call me Emma." said Izuku's employer as she received the drink.

"No can do." answered Izuku.

"You're still as deadpan as before, but that's what I like about you." said Emma as she kissed Izuku in the cheeks.

"That's you're reward for buying me coffee." Emma winked.

"I'd rather much appreciate it if you don't do that suddenly next time." said Izuku.

*sigh* "You really don't know a woman's charms do you? Most guys would do anything to be in your position right now." whispered Emma to Izuku's ear as she sat on top of him.

"Like I said, I'd appreciate it if you stop doing this kinds of stuff." replied Izuku.

"MOUU IZUKU!! I HATE YOU!"

*sigh