Chapter 5: USJ part1

"We'll be going to USJ today. We're going to do rescue training with our quirks there." said Momo.

"Do you want me to take you there Milady?" asked Izuku as he's driving the car to the school.

"No need, we're taking a bus to get there so there's no need for you to go out your way." replied Momo.

"Have a good day Milady, just contact me whenever there's a problem." said Izuku.

"Will do." smiled Momo.

With that, Momo left together with her classmates and have gone to the USJ. Izuku on the other hand drove the car back to the Yaoyorozu residence.

In the USJ.....

When the students arrived, many were amazed by how big the place is.

"Woah! It's huge!" exclaimed Kirishima.

"This is such an amazing sight." said Mina.

A certain pro hero then came walking towards them.

"It's Thirteen!" exclaimed Ochako.

The girls were fangirling to the pro hero while the guys are busy admiring the place.

"Aizawa, where's Allmight?" whispered Thirteen.

"His time is already up so he can't go." Answered Aizawa.

(By the way, Izuku is replaced by Monoma in this story)

Suddenly a large black portal opened at the center of the USJ. There came out Shigaraki, Kurogiri, the Nomu and, an army of low class villains.

"They're.....villains!" said Momo.

"Eraser Head and Thirteen huh? So Allmight's not here." said Shigaraki.

"Thirteen! Help protect the children!" said Aizawa as he wore his goggles.

"Well then, let's use you to make him come out." grinned Shigaraki.

Thirteen rallied the students inside the bus and told someone to call for help.

"It's no use, I can't contact anybody, the signal's dead." panicked Kaminari.

"What?" growled Aizawa.

"Ahahaahaha! We already blocked of phone signals inside here so you can't call for help." Shigaraki laughed maniacally.

"Tch! Iida, you're the fastest here so I want you to gather help from outside. I'll open up a path for you." suggested Aizawa.

Iida: "But sensei?!"

Aizawa: "No buts, it's our only chance of getting out here alive!"

Iida is hesitant but finally agreed.

"Iida, could you come in contact to my residence? Tell them what happened here." requested Momo.

"Why?" asked Iida.

"Just do it." said Momo.

"Alright." said Iida.

Iida then dashed as fast as he can as soon as Aizawa and Thirteen made a path for him to go through. He safely got out.

"What the heck are you all doing?! Why did you let that brat escape!?" yelled Shigaraki

Aizawa and Thirteen fought to keep the villains at bay. The students are in the bus hoping for help to come quick.

'Izuku where are you? Come quick, I'm scared.' thought Momo as she crouch down hoping for her butler to save them.

"This is going nowhere, Nomu kill them." said Shigaraki as he commanded the Nomu to attack.