Chapter 4

Momo POV

Izuku has been my butler for about two months now. By that time, I have gotten to know my butler more. I found out that Izuku is somewhat a person with lack of expression. He never shows any emotions at all. I also tried to tease Izuku by surprising him or giving him a scare but all of those backfired to me. Everytime I pull a prank on him he would just pat my head. I felt like he regards me as a child just playing around. I will surely crack open that stony face of his and see what expressions he's going to make, but I think it's going to take a long long time before that happens though.

End of POV.....

Time passed by and Momo graduated from Middle school. She got a recommendation from her father to attend the most prestigious hero school in the country. 

Today is her first day in U.A. As usual Izuku escorts her to her new school.

"Enjoy your first day Milady." said Izuku.

"Hey Mr. Butler." greeted Jiro as she ran to both of them.

"Good morning to you too Ms. Jiro. Still as energetic as ever I see." greeted Izuku.

"And you still has that indifferent face if yours, well you're cool so it's fine." snickered Jiro.

"Let's go Kyouka, we're gonna be late at the first day at his rate." said Momo as she grabbed Jiro's arms.

"We'll be going now Izuku." said Momo as they rushed inside the school.

Izuku just waved them goodbye as he drove the car back to the mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Momo got 3rd place in the quirk apprehension test Aizawa gave them with being Bakugo 2nd and Todoroki 1st. The whole class is having lunch at the school cafeteria right now.

"Hey Yaomomo, aren't you sad you can't see Mr. Butler for the whole day?" teased Jiro.

"W-w-what are you spouting!?" stuttered Momo.

"Don't deny it, it's written all over your face. Why are you fixated on him in the first place? Well I mean he's pretty handsome but what got you to him?" grinned Jiro.

"W-well, he sure is a mystery and I can't comprehend what he's thinking at all but I think that's also the reason that draws me to him." blushed Momo as she cupped her beet red cheeks eith her slender fingers.

"Talk about a maiden inlove." whispered Jiro.

"Hey girls, what are you talking about?" asked Mina together with the rest of the girls.

"Oh hey, come join us if you like." said Jiro.

"So what turned Momo like that?" asked Ochako pointing at the daydreaming Momo.

"Just some love talk." replied Jiro.

"Love talk?! I love it!" exclaimed Mina.

Then the girls talk about love and crushes throughout lunchtime.

"So Momo, you have a butler?" asked Hagakure.

"Well, kinda." answered Momo.

"How lucky, I want a butler too kero." said Tsuyu.

"Hey how about we meet him?" suggested Mina.

"That's a good idea." agreed Ochako.

"Mr. Butler should probably fetch Yaomomo after school so why don't we all wait at the front gate?" said Jiro.

Momo didnt had the chance to talk at all.

After school the girls went to the school's front gate to meet Momo's butler. When they arrived they saw a man in a butler suit standing besides a car.

Ochako: "Is he your butler Momo?"

Momo: "Y-yeah."

Mina: "He sure is a looker don't you think girls?"

Hagakure: "He sure is."

Tsuyu: "You really caught yourself a big one Momo. I'm so jealous."

Momo: "W-what are you girls saying?! Izuku and I aren't like that!"

Mina: "So that means he's free, can I take him instead?"

Momo: "No!"

"Are they your friend Milady?" asked Izuku as he walked towards them.

"Wow! Being called Milady sure is nice." said Ochako.

"Y-yesh." replied Momo.

"How are you girls? Thank you for taking care of her in school." said Izuku.

"He's handsome and well mannered too. Husbando points." said Mina.

They chatted for a bit. After a few minutes, they agreed to head home since it's already getting dark out. Momo offered Kyouka a ride home and Jiro happily accepted.

After Izuku took Jiro to her house, he then finally gone back to the Yaoyorozu residence. Momo then came to her room as Izuku is doing his usual chores.

After a while, Momo took a quick shower. She called her mother to bring her a spare shampoo bottle since the one she has is already empty. Misus Yaoyorozu then brought the shampoo but an urgent call came. She requested Izuku to be the one to bring Momo the shampoo and Izuku accepted.

"Milady, the shampoo you need is right here." said Izuku as he knocked at the door.

"I-I-Izuku?! W-hy are you the one who brought it?!" stuttered Momo.

"Madam asked me to since she has to answer an urgent call." replied Izuku.

"I-is that so? C-can you bring it to me here in the bathroom?" asked Momo flustered.

"Most certainly." said Izuku as he put the shampoo outside the bathroom door.

Izuku: "Do you still need anything Milady?"

Momo: "N-no, thank you Izuku."

"If that is all, I'll take my leave." said Izuku as he left Momo's room.

*sigh*'No reaction at all. Does he not see me as a girl?' thought Momo quite dissapointed that Izuku didn't even get flustered upon entering a maiden's room.

Momo concluded that she needs a lot of girl power to win her inscrutable butler. She wouldn't deny it in her heart any longer. Initially she only wants to make Izuku a bit expressive but now she had already fallen for Izuku and she'll do her utmost best to make him hers.