Chapter One

This story is based on the anime, Haikyuu. I do not own any of the characters in the story or any of the pictures and this is pure fiction from my imagination! It is not canonical in any way! All rights go to the proper owners!

In this story, you are the mute twin of Tsukishima Kei.

You wake up to the annoying sound  of your older brother, Akiteru, waking you. "Y/N, come on, you're going to be late if you don't hurry." Sitting up, you see the uniform hanging on your closet. Today was your first day at Karasuno, and you were a little nervous.

You get out of bed and throw on the uniform and grabbed your bag, throwing it over your shoulder, and went downstairs to see your twin brother, Kei, already eating breakfast.

"Took you long enough, Sleepyhead. Your lucky I don't have morning practice today, or I'd have already left without you. I'm not as nice as Akiteru, you know."

You roll your eyes and sit at the table, eating the toast left for you. You knew Kei wouldn't be that mean to you, especially when he knew how nervous you were. You were being bullied at your former, all-girl school, so you were nervous about joining your brother. You felt that it would be better if you just gave up on school, but of course, your brothers would never allow it.

Akiteru came over and quickly started playing with your hair as you ate, brushing and styling it for you. Your older brother loved playing with your hair when your were little, knowing it was hard for you to reach the ends of your long hair as a kid. Even now, he still loves doing it, and you let him every time he is home.

 Even now, he still loves doing it, and you let him every time he is home

Imagine this is the style he does.

The doorbell rang and you got up to answer it, finding your brother's friend, Yamagucci at the door. You two immediately hug each other. "Hey Y/N! Are you and Tsukki almost ready to go?" You nod and motion for him to come in.

"Oh, hey Yamagucci. I just finished cleaning up from breakfast. Y/N, do you have everything?" You nod.

"Are you sure?" Akiteru says. He stands in the door and hands you a decorated notebook with your name on it. You quickly put it in your bag, giving him a thankful look and hugging him goodbye before you follow Kei and Yamagucci to school.

What do you guys think? Also, which character(s) do you want their to be a ship with? I can pair someone with any character or with Y/N. Let me know what you think!