Chapter Ten

Upon arriving at the school, Yamaguchi passed you two some doughnuts and immediately you are forced to pick a seat on the bus, You decide to sit in one alone so you had more space, but across from Kiyoko and Yachi. Tanaka and Nishinoya tried to convince you to let them sit next to you, but Daichi and Suga just pushed them further back on the bus.

Yamaguchi and Kei sat in the seat in front of you, so they would be close if you needed them, but it wasn't really needed. As soon as the bus started moving, you fell asleep, and everyone else followed.

You were woken up by Yachi. "We are almost there now. Yamaguchi still can't wake Tsukishima yet though." You rubbed your eyes, trying to wake up more, before bending around the seat to look at your brother. You take off his glasses and put them on Yamaguchi and then motion for him to poke your brother.

The girls watched curiously as Yamaguchi hesitated. "Are you sure? What if he gets mad?" You give him a "just trust me" look and he pokes Kei's cheek. When he barely stirs, you point to your nose. Yamaguchi pokes his nose and your brother opens his eyes, trying to find his glasses. The four of you laugh and eventually you hear him sigh.

"Yams, why are you wearing my glasses?"

"Gomen Tsukki!" He immediately returns them, a little embarrassed but still slightly laughing. "We're already here." You look out the window to see an even larger school. Everyone leaves the bus and you follow them out, carrying the backpack you brought.

It's not long before you hear someone yelling. "Hey hey hey! Look Akaashi! The crows have arrived!" You turn your head to the sound and notice the ace Kei had told you about. You hid behind your brother, not used to this much yelling outside of a game.

Akaashi and the Ace greeted each team member before approachingyour brother. "Hey Tsukki Dude! Wait, who is that chick behind you?! Did you guys get another cute manager?!" The guys was more energetic than even Hinata, and that was saying something.

"Well I see you didn't get a volume switch yet. Guess we got the better end of th- ow!" He turns around to see you elbowing his back to get his attention.

Just because he's loud doesn't mean you can be mean to him. He's still and upperclassmen from a different school so be nice! you scold. He rolls his eyes.

"Hey hey hey, cutie! What's your name?" You look to your brother for help, but saw he was talking to Akaashi. You reluctantly reach in your bag and pull out your notebook, pointing to your name on the cover.

"Tsukishima Y/N...wait, you're Tsukki Dude's sister?!" You nod. "Your awfully quiet, but your cute too so it's okay!" You feel someone pull you away and drag you inside.

"I kinda figured he might be overwhelming, but I found out which room you're in, so you can at least put your stuff down." You look up to see Asahi and shudder. He was really scary up close and your brother wasn't there to help you.

Asahi brought you to a room where three futons were already set up. "I may not know sign language but I can at least try to help when I can." You nod, still a little scared and hesitant. "Oh, did I scare you? I'm sorry. I promise you, as big and scary as I may look, I would never want to hurt you."

You slowly wrap your arms around him, still a little timid, and he oats your head and rubs your back. "The others are probably on there way now to drop off their things, but I'll see you around, ok?" You nod and wave goodbye.

Within minutes, you hear the door slide open again. "There you are! You disappeared and weren't answering your phone. I got worried that you may have gotten lost again!"

I'm fine, Kei. I've only been gone for a few minutes, I promise. Bokuto was talking and I was a little overwhelmed, so Asahi helped me find my way here. I just had my phone off at the bottom of my bag, see? You reach in your bag and pull out your phone, turning it on and seeing 13 missed calls from your brother. You ignore them, knowing he is alright now.

"If you say so. We are gonna be next door changing into our jerseys. I'll come get you when we leave for the gym, deal?" You nod he leaves, and you know that he was just as anxious as you right now.