Finale! Y/N x Kuroo Version

Requested by: Introvertednerdyweeb!

You wake up and immediately reread your letter.

Dear Y/N,

I know we don't see each other much, but even when we do get to see each other, I still can't help but smile at you. You make me feel like a whole new person and you surprise me with everything you do.

I don't expect you to return my feelings but I will be waiting for your answer. There is a park by your school. I will be there all day on Sunday.

-Kuroo Tetsurou

You jump out of bed and take a shower. You put on the outfit you got yesterday and brush your hair.

 You put on the outfit you got yesterday and brush your hair

The dress fit you perfectly and you were ready as ever. After breakfast, you grab your things and leave to go to the park, leaving a note for Kei. It takes everything you have to not just run immediately there, but you manage anyway.

When you get there, you see the rooster head waiting on a bench. You sit next to him.

"Y/N, thank you for coming I...can't even explain how greatful I am to know you. Did you read my letter?"

You smile and nod as he takes your hands in his.

"Then you understand why I asked you to come here. I...well, I like you. A lot. And I can't hold it in any longer." He hands you a marker and a t-shirt and a with a large heart on it. He holds up his hands to you and signs something quickly to you.

I love you, Y/N. Will you please sign my heart? As cheesy as it was, it melted your heart that he would learn enough sign language to say that to you. You nod and sign your name on the shirt. He holds out his arms and you jump into them, letting him hold you close. You are happier than you could have ever imagined.

As you release from the hug, you look up at his face. You give him a peck on the cheek, blushing slightly. "Ah ah ah! I think you missed princess." He lifts your chin with his finger and kisses you on the lips.

•♡•♡•♡•

The rest of the day was perfect. You went to see a movie, went to a nice diner for lunch, and then returned to the park. That afternoon, Kuroo asked you to help him learn some sign language and you happily agreed. He walked you home that night and thanked Kei for letting him spend the day with you.

You look at your brother. You knew?!

"Of course I did. This dumbass had no clue where we lived. Don't worry, he is welcome to come over and see you whenever." You smile and can't believe it. The day was perfect, and you couldn't think of it any other way.

The End
~Feel free to view the other endings!~