Chapter Four

Kei puts you back on the ground once you reach your house as opened the door for you and Yamaguchi. You walk in and see that Akiteru had left dinner on the table for you three before leaving to return to his college dorm. You run to your room to put your belongings away and change into more comfortable clothes.

You return downstairs, passing your brother's room. He and Yamaguchi sound like they are cuddled up on his bed with Kei's entire dinosaur plushie collection. You can hear Jurassic Park music in the background.

You pull out your phone to take a quick picture before knocking to get their attention. Akiteru left dinner for us. You guys ready to eat?

Kei jumps up, signing back. You saw nothing, got it? You smile, trying to hold back your giggle. "Hungry Yams?" Yamaguchi nods and the boys follow you to the kitchen, where you enjoy curry for dinner.

~~~Time Skip:After Dinner~~~

After cleaning up from dinner, you and your brother say goodbye to Yamaguchi, and then you and Kei work on studying and completing your homework. You talk about your first day and he was relieved to "hear" a positive reaction from you.

You take a warm bath, processing the days events. After drying your hair, you put on a pair of pajamas and walk to Kei's room. He braids your hair for you and then you two play a game together. After cheering for your victory against Kei in Monopoly again, he sits you down to talk.

"If you wanted to, I can talk to Coach Ukai and see if you can become our team manager. You wouldn't need to do much communicating with others and we can take you with us on our training camps, like the one we have next week with Fukurodani Academy next week. You don't have to if you don't want to, but when we travel you would have to stay back at school without me."

You sit and think about it before smiling back at him. If it means I get to stay with Kei, I wouldn't mind. Besides, it sounds fun! He hugs you and the two of you watch a few episodes of your favorite anime before you notice that he has fallen asleep. You tuck him in with his favorite dinosaur blanket before returning to your room.

You check your phone and see a message from Akiteru.

10:27 PM

Hey Y/N!
How was school today?

It was good
I got to see Kenma again

That seems fun
Did you meet any new friends?

I didn't really get a chance to meet everyone yet, but most of them seem really nice! Kei said he might even talk to his coach and see if I can become a team manager!

That sounds great, Y/N!
I'm so glad that you are doing well!

Akiteru has always liked to make sure you were doing well, and after the events at your former school, you knew your happiness meant even more to him. You curl up in your bed, playing Animal Crossing with Kenma for a little bit before falling asleep.