Chapter Seventeen

You freak out and immediately try to get ahold of him. You text, facetime, even call but he doesn't pick up his phone. You decide to get ready for school and see if you can find him there.

You finish getting ready and leave. You knew your way to school by now, but it felt different now that you didn't have your twin brother by your side. You get to school and almost immediately spot Yamaguchi.

You tap on his shoulder and sign for Tsukki, one of the few words he understood you saying, and smiled. "I had a test today so I asked him last night if he could help me. He stayed the night and overslept. He has a bit of a headache so I let him stay home and promised to look after you for him." You smile and nod appreciatively before going to class.

You and Yamaguchi skip afternoon practice and head to his place. You had never been to Yamaguchi's house, but you were comfortable all the while. It was small, as he didn't need much, but it had a welcoming spirit within. Yamaguchi led you to his room, where you see Kei reading a book.

"Hey Y/N. Sorry I left. Yams was holding me hostage."

"Tsukki, you had a headache! I didn't want it to get worse, especially if it was because you were helping me last night. Y/N found me this morning and I explained everything."

"Well I don't have a headache anymore. May I have my phone back and permission to leave your bed?"

Kei, he was just being nice and looking out for you. Dont be rude! You quickly sign.

"Fine. Thank you, Yams. I really should get going home. Akiteru is coming home with some dinner tonight and he doesn't have a spare key." Yamaguchi nodded and let your brother grab his things and leave with you.

When you got home, you immediately work on your homework. Akiteru arrives with a pizza and the three of you catch up and what has happened since his last visit. Before long, Kei leaves to work on the mountain of work he missed that day and Akiteru pulled you to your room.

"I saw this on the front door. I'm not sure if you wanted Kei to see it so I put it in my pocket to hand to you privately."

He hands you a small letter, sealed with a heart sticker. You stick it on you nightstand to read later when your alone.

Akiteru stays a little bit longer and the two of you talk about school and volleyball for a bit before he had to go. Once he left, you turn to the letter on your nightstand.

You open it gently and you can't believe your eyes. You start jumping around as you never imagined that the guy you liked would like you back. Kei pops his head in to make sure you weren't dying, but seeing your joy made him immediately leave once again. You couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

The next morning, youconvince your brother to let you go to the mall. You pick out a nice outfit and get your nails done before returning home.

You were thrilled and even went to bed early. Tomorrow was already going to be Sunday, and you were going to see your crush!

The rest of the chapters will be the date with different people! Stay tuned and place your requests for the Y/N ship!