Chapter 2 They know eachother?

He stared at me. I didn't know what to do! He looked down at Scorpius. "I'm so sorry honestly. I just let Selina run around for a bit. I didn't expect her to go crashing into him." I gabbled. He smiled "It's fine honestly. Seems they know eachother. I didn't know you had a child Skylar." He replied. I looked at Selina on my hip. I sighed, remembering that I didn't know who the father was. It made me feel like a bad mother. "Yeah." He looked at me, with a sideways look. "I'm sorry. I didn't realise. That may have came across a bit rude. She is yours isn't she?" He said. Was Draco Malfoy apologising? He seemed to have gotten nicer after the battle of Hogwarts. "Yeah. I had her 2 years ago." He nodded. I knew not to question about his child. I knew the child's mother died last year. Astoria I think her name was. Not to sure. I didn't pay attention much. "Who's the father? If you don't mind me asking." I was snapped out of my thoughts as he said. I blinked and then replied. "I don't know. I genuinely don't know." He looked at Selina. "Oh god that made me sound like a hoe. I meant that I can't remember having s*x with anyone." I quickly added. His eyes went a little wider but then he cleared his throat. "You mean, you've never had s*x with anyone?" I sighed and looked down. "Well apparently I have otherwise this child wouldn't be here. But I don't remember having s*x with anyone" I said as I pinched Selina's cheek. She giggled and it made me smile. I could tell he had something running through his mind. I tilted my head. "Are you okay Draco?" He looked up at me, then to Selina. I could tell he was lost for words because he opened his mouth but nothing came out. "I-I have to go." He stuttered. He picked up Scorpius and started walking away. "Bye?" I managed to escape. What was wrong with him. I sighed again and put Selina back in her buggy. I started walking again. After a while I felt someone staring at me. I didn't care. I found a grassy area and sat down. I picked up Selina and danced around with her. She kept giggling and it filled me with joy. Maybe she didn't need a dad after all.