Chapter 7 Should I?

I mean, I guess he was right. I was always wondering about it so I might as well. It would put my mind at ease. And I would be able to beat the shit out of this man. Well, only if he needed it. "Fine." I said. He looked at me with a shocked face. "I didn't mean it Skylar" he mumbled. "Ok and? Why say it then? Why so scared huh? Why would you mention it if it was all just a joke huh?" I snapped. "Skylar please calm down." He said. "No. No. I'm sick of all this bullshit! Everyone's always asking me wheres the father? Who's the father? It's always something to do with the father! AM I NOT GOD DAMN ENOUGH?!" I shouted. "Skylar please keep it down." He grabbed my wrist. I looked at him in the eyes. "Ok fine. But I'm still getting the test. I've waited to long." I said. He pulled me into a hug. "Just know I'm here for you ok?" He whispered. I nodded. After a couple of minutes I got up. I picked Selina up and walked out. I guess I would take a test. A test to see who Selina's father was. I deserved to know. So did Selina. She deserves to know who her father is.

*The next day*

"Mum." Selina whispered. I looked up. "Yes?" I replied. "Who's my dad?" She asked. I sighed. "Let's go find out." I said. She looked confused. I got her changed and picked her up. I saw Draco and he whispered to me "are you going?" He asked. I sighed and nodded. He looked at Selina and smiled. "Good luck" he said and then I walked off. I headed out and to the doctors. As it was near Hogwarts, they would be able to match the blood type with anyone who goes here. That's why it would be 10 times easier than going to the Muggle World. "Here we go Selina." I whispered. We were here. This was going to be it. I would find out. After 2 years of wondering. "Let's see Selina."