Chapter 8 Time to find out!

"Hello there, how may I help you?" A receptionist said. I looked at her and smiled. "I want to find out my daughter's father." I said. She smiled. "Have you got an appointment?" She asked. "No." I said. "That's ok, go take a seat in the left room." She smiled. I thanked her and did as she said.

"Miss Skylar Donavon"

I stood up. The nurse smiled at me. She motioned me to come through. I held Selina and sat down next to the nurse. This is how the conversation went.

N{Nurse} : Hi there, what are we doing today?
S{Skylar} : I want to find out who the father of my daughter is.
N: Oki doki, I'm taking it you can't remember any s*xu@l activity?"
S: Nope.
N: do you have any idea who it may possibly be?
S: Well I'm guessing it's Blaise Zabini, Adrian Mich or- or- or Draco Malfoy
N: Hmm ok. I'll just run a few things over with her. What's her name?
S: Selina. Selina Donavon.
N: perfect. If I could just ask you to go back out into the waiting room whilst I run some tests. Is that ok?
S: Yes of course.

I left the room. I sat outside. It would take a while anyway. I sat down and pretty much zoned out. I was thinking, what if none of them were her father? It had to be one of them, but I just can't remember who. I tried to think back. I just couldn't. It was all a big blur. As if someone had blocked the view. On purpose. Or maybe I was just very forgetful.

*An hour later*

"Can Miss Skylar Donavon please attend to room 5. That's Miss Skylar Donavon to room 5 please." An intercom spoke. I got up and rushed to room 5. I saw Selina sitting there with a smile on her face. I took a seat and held Selina. "Ok well I've matched a blood type." She began. I got really nervous. I was about to find out. "And it's to a Malfoy. You said it could possibly be Draco Malfoy?" She said. Time froze. WHAT? Did he know? Is that why he was so nice these past couple of days? "Yes." I replied. She smiled. I signed some forms and then left.