Draco's POV

I was walking around in this park I had discovered. I knew about it since I was a child, but I never actually went. I was at my hometown. I was walking around with Scorpius. He seemed to enjoy it so it was ok. I was near a forest area, when I heard running. And screaming. I immediately starting retreating out of the forest, Scorpius clinging onto my hand. I kept hearing the shouting, but I was out of the forest.

"SKYLAR!" Someone shouted. I stopped. Skylar. As in Skylar Donavon? "SKYLAR WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING! RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR OWN FATHER!" Someone shouted again. I didn't want to go back into the forest, but something was telling me to. But what about Scorpius? What if he got hurt? "I was running because to me your a stranger." A different voice shouted. It sounded alot like her, but I couldn't be too sure. I've never heard her shouting before. "That is no way to talk to your father!" The manly voice yelled. I saw Skylar come into view. She hadn't seen me, but I knew it was her. "You can't get away from me that quickly." He shouted again. He was next to her but she didn't stop walking. What on Earth was this man doing? Why was he causing such a scene in public? She seemed to have said something, but I couldn't hear it. I walked a bit closer so I could hear what was happening. He laughed. "And why on Earth would I do that Skylar?" He asked her. Alot of people were looking at them both. "Please leave me alone." She said. "No, I will not leave you alone. What's that." He said pointing to Skylar's child. "This is my daughter, Selina." She replied. He looked shocked. And angry. "You didn't tell me that you had a daughter." He said. She laughed "Well I didn't need to. She's not anything to you." She replied. She obviously didn't like her father, if that's who he was. "She is my granddaughter of course she's something to me. Well pass her here." He said. She looked at him with disgust. "Don't tell me your letting her do magical things as well." He said quite loudly. That was enough. "No. She's my daughter. She's under my care. I will choose what I want to do with her. You have no rights to tell me what she can and can't do" she shouted.

He whispered to her. I didn't catch what he said but she obviously didn't like it. "Now stop making a scene and come with me." He snarled as he yanked her arm. "GET OFF ME!" She shouted.  "STOP BEING SUCH AN IGNORANT BRAT AND COME WITH ME." He yelled. That was enough. I could even see her child getting scared. "GET OFF OF ME!" She cried out. He wasn't giving up. I punched him. He dropped down to the floor and yelled in pain. She stepped back. I started walking away, not wanting to be noticed.

I saw a bunch of police coming into the park. I took Scorpius's hand and walked out of the park. I took him back to the manor. I had made sure that it didn't bring back any memories. It was just me living in there, with Scorpius and the house elves. Astoria was supposed to live with me. I'm just going to leave it as that. I sighed and walked into the empty house. I put Scorpius to bed and went and sat in the sitting room. I sat down and sighed. Why on Earth had I been so urged to help Skylar? She didn't mean anything to me. Right? I mean, since I found out she had I kid, I cared for her more. I didn't know what it was like being a single mum, but it must have been hard.

*A few weeks later*

"We go back to Hogwarts next week Scorpius" I said. We were walking around the park. We went here whenever we were free. And considering there wasn't much to do around here, it was pretty often. I was sitting down, at the bottom of the field, when I heard someone calling Scorpius's name. I looked up at the hill and saw a little girl, with brown hair running down the hill. It was Skylar's little girl, Selina? I think her name was Selina. "SCORPIUS IS THAT YOU?" She smiled. She ran down to him and hugged him. I stood up and went behind Skylar. She looked back at Selina and then behind her and she saw me.

"Oh my god Malfoy you didn't half scare me" she held my hand to my heart. I laughed. "Still calling me Malfoy?" She laughed "Well, you haven't really done anything different so yes." She smiled. I thought about it for a moment. I had actually. I knew she hadn't of noticed me, but I wouldn't bring it up now. "What are you doing here?" She asked me. I smiled. I could tell her now I guess. " I might ask you the same thing." I replied. "This is my home town." She smiled. WHAT? How comes I've never seen her before? "What?" She asked. I cleared my throat. "Mine too. How comes I've never seen you here before?" I asked. My smile disappeared. "Me and my mother ran away ages ago." I saw tears swelling up in her eyes. "Where is she?" I whispered. She looked up. Tears started pouring out of her eyes. God damn it Malfoy. Well done you idiot! "Ok sorry. I should really be more careful in what I say." I whispered. She wiped her eyes. "It's ok." She replied. I pulled her into a hug.

I decided now would be a good time to mention it. "Also, you should stop calling me Malfoy." I whispered. She pulled away from me. She stared at me, with a confused look. I smiled a bit. "Remember a few weeks ago?" I started. She nodded. She started getting very pale. I stopped talking and looked at her. She closed her eyes and started falling. I caught her and stared at her. Did she just faint? I looked at her face. It was so... Perfect? No. No. I gently laid her down on the grass and sat next to her. I looked over at Scorpius's and Selina's direction. They seemed to still be laughing and having fun. I laid down beside Skylar and stared straight up. What was my life coming to? All of a sudden I had started caring about Skylar and her child. Why? It wasn't the fact that I could possibly be her daughter's father. Maybe I was overthinking it. I couldn't be Selina's father. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I heard Skylar moving about next to me. She had woken. She propped up on her elbows and saw Selina and Scorpius. She smiled. She then looked at me. I didn't have my eyes open, but I could feel her staring. She stared a little longer and smiled. She laid back down. "Your awake I see?" I said. She thought for a moment. "Yeah. When did I fall asleep? What happened?" She asked. I laughed. She smiled a little. "I was asking you if you remembered last week. You fainted. I'm taking it was the thought of your dad that caused it. You passed out and almost fell. I didn't want to wake you up and worry about Selina." I explained. "How on Earth did you know about my father situation. And why was we talking about it in the first place?" She questioned. I sighed. So many questions! "Well they both link up actually. If I tell you, you can't faint this time." I said. She laughed a little. "Well I was saying you should stop calling me Malfoy because... Well... I was the one that punched your father." I whispered. I knew it was wrong of me to do so but it was all out now. Rather she would run off or she would change the subject. She sat up and stared at me. I sat up slowly. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't stand seeing him hurt you or Selina-" I said. She interrupted me "Thank you!" She smiled. "You saved me! God knows what he would've done if he had dragged me and Selina off! I owe you!" She smiled and hugged me. She pulled away. She looked over at Selina. "God knows what state I would be in if something happened to her." She whispered.

*A week later*

"Scorpius!" I shouted. He came running down the stairs and smiled at me. "Are you ready to go back to Hogwarts?" I asked him. He loved Hogwarts. He got so much attention. He nodded and smiled. We still had loads of time to waste until we had to be at the train station. I knew where we was going to go. "You wanna go to the park?" I asked Scorpius. "But we have to go to Hogwarts." He answered. I chuckled slightly. "Yes, but we have a couple of hours until we have to be at the station. And plus, you can go see Selina." I said. He smiled. Selina was one of his close friends. He talked about her all the time. We headed out to the park.

I knew exactly where to go. I went to the shady bit of field and saw Selina sitting there talking to herself. I let Scorpius run off and I headed over to Skylar. She looked over at Selina as she heard her squeal. She saw Scorpius and smiled. "I should've known you would come here Draco" she turned her head. I was sat beside me. "Seems we're calling me by my first name now huh?" I smiled. She laughed. "Well don't get used to it." She replied. "Why are you here? We have to leave for Hogwarts soon. Unless your not going back. Wait, you are going back right?" I asked. She laughed. "Yes I'm going back. I just thought I would take me and Selina here one more time." She replied. She looked over at them both. Whenever she was with Selina she was always smiling.

"We should get going." I said. She sighed. "I love it here. But I guess your right. Wait 'we'?" She asked. I looked at her dead in the eye. "Yeah," I smiled "I thought we could head back to Hogwarts together. I mean considering we're both already here and are both heading the same place, we might as well." I explained. She nodded. She called for Selina and we headed off for the train station, with Scorpius and Selina walking side by side with me and Skylar behind them.

We didn't talk much, we more just listened in to what the children were saying. "Aww what a cute couple walking in the park with their children. Adorable!" Someone said as we walked past them. She looked at her. She was about to say something, but I grabbed her wrist. "Don't cause anything." I whispered. She sighed "but we're not a couple. I'm not just going to say nothing because-" I cut me off. I leaned down a slight and my lips met with hers. She pulled back after a couple of seconds and stared at me dead in the eyes. "Now shh" I whispered. She shutup completely and carried on walking in silence. We arrived at the train station. Finally! It felt like forever but we were here now.
I think I had came to the conclusion.

I liked Skylar Donavon