Chapter 10 Telling someone

A few days had past but I just couldn't manage to tell anyone. It was bottling up and I needed to tell someone. But who? If I told any of my Gryffindor friends then they would freak out. I didn't speak to many Hufflepuff's or RavenClaw's. That left the Slytherin's. Not Draco. I couldn't tell him. Not yet. I needed to tell someone else before I told him. But who? I couldn't tell anyone who was really close to Draco because they would probably spill it out.

I was sitting in the Slytherin Common Room at night. I was thinking of how on Earth I was going to tell Draco that the father to my child is him. I couldn't. I couldn't manage to do it. I kept on thinking of different ways but he always got angry every time I imagine it. I heard someone coming down from the boys dorms. I looked up and saw Blaise. Perfect! I could tell Blaise. "You ok there Skylar?" He asked. "Yeah, I was actually wondering if I could talk to you." I replied. He sat down. "So you know Selina? My daughter?" I started. He nodded. "Well... Her father is Draco..." I whispered the last part. His mouth dropped. "How?" He asked. "I'm not sure. It was something to do with the party 2 3 years ago. Remember?" I asked. He nodded. "And I don't know how to tell him." I said. "You could send him a note." He replied. I thought about it for a moment. A note? Would that work? Or should I tell him in person? "Thanks." I said. "Your welcome Skylar." He said. He was getting up when Draco entered the room. He looked at Blaise and then looked at me. He looked terrified. Shocked? I walked off and back into my dorm. There was no way I could tell him and avoid him.

The next morning I woke up to Selina sniffling. I ran over to her cot and picked her up. "Hey what's the matter?" I asked while cradling her. She looked up at me. "Please don't get angry." She whispered. "I could never get angry at you darling. What's the matter?" I asked her. "I really want to know who my dad is." She mumbled. I guess I should tell her. She did deserve to know. "Well. You know Scorpius' dad?" I started. She nodded. "Well it's him." I said. She tilted her head. "Draco?" She said. I nodded. "How?" She said. "That's a story I won't be telling you until your older." I said and we both laughed. I got me and her ready and then headed out. I dropped her off at daycare and went to healings class. When I got to Daycare, I didn't see Selina. McGonagall might have dropped her off at Hermione. I went to the Gryffindor Common room. "Do you know where Selina is?" I asked Ron. He shook his head. I sighed and walked off. I heard her giggling. I followed the sound and it took me to a bookshelf. What? It might be a secret room. How on Earth did she get in there? I started pulling books until one opened a door. I stepped in.

It was like a normal dorm, but more grand. I looked around for Selina. This place has its own Common Room! I walked into it and found Selina sitting there. "How on Earth did you get in here?" I asked her. I went and picked her up. I turned around and saw Draco staring at me. "Oh my god stop taking my child and creeping up on me!" I said. "We need to talk." He said. "Stealing my child is not going to make me talk to you." I said. I started heading out but he grabbed my wrist. "Neither is grabbing my wrist." I said. I tried to pull free but he was holding on tight. "Fine." I let Selina walk off to Scorpius. I sat down next to Draco. "Why are you avoiding me?" He said. "I'm not I'm just busy" I replied. He sighed. "What's going on between you and Blaise?" He said. "Again, nothing is going on between us." I replied. He went silent for a moment. I heard Scorpius gasp.

"Your telling me that your dad is my dad?" Scorpius said. Me and Draco both looked at Scorpius and Selina. "Yes! My mum had a test to see!" She squealed. I gasped. "You what?" Draco said. "I don't know what she's on about." I replied quickly. "Yes you do mum!" She giggled. I panicked. This wasn't how I was supposed to tell him! "I think it's time for someone to go to bed!" I quickly said. I picked Selina up and left the room. I practically ran back to the Slytherin Common Room. I got Selina into bed. "Why was you lying mum?" She whispered. I sighed. "We can't tell anyone that Draco is your dad ok?" I whispered back. She nodded and fell asleep. Oh god. This is a mess. Now I need a solution to fix it. How? I found a note placed underneath my door. I grabbed it and read it.

Please come down to the Common Room, I need to talk to you Skylar.

DM

Great. Now I had to talk to him about it. This was going to be fun. No! How am I supposed to do this! It was a struggle to tell Blaise and he wasn't even the father! How did my life come to this? I was about to face my school crush telling him that he was the father to my child. Hmm. Sounds like one of those original Disney Channel films. I should write that down. That sounds really cool. I grabbed my diary and wrote it down. I then laughed at myself. I was just being over dramatic. It would be fine. It's just Draco Malfoy. Here goes nothing!

I walked out into the Common Room and sat down next to Draco.