Chapter 5 Father?! And Malfoy saves me?!

{TW! This may upset or trigger users who get triggered or annoyed about abuse. It doesn't actually mention they were abused but, it mentions of it and I just wanted to double check that the reader is ok reading this. All it says is 'he abused us' and it doesn't go into much detail from there. Thanks for reading!}

I saw my dad. I gasped. I ran to Selina and started running. I kept on running into the forest. Selina started crying but I kept on running. Of course I knew there was a chance that he would find me, but really? I've only been here for a day!

"SKYLAR!" He shouted. I stopped and turned around. "SKYLAR WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING! RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR OWN FATHER!" He spat. Selina had stopped crying but she was still sniffling. He didn't even glance at her once. "I was running because to me your a stranger." I spat back. I started walking back to the field where we were sitting before. "That is no way to talk to your father!" He yelled. I kept on walking. "You can't get away from me that quickly." He said. He was next to me but I didn't stop walking. "Leave me alone." I said. He laughed. "And why on Earth would I do that Skylar?" He asked. I had reached the field by now, and we were in sight of alot of people so if anything happened, I could call for help. "Please leave me alone." I said loudly enough. Some people turned their heads but he didn't seem to care. "No, I will not leave you alone. What's that." He said pointing to Selina. I gripped onto her tighter. "This is my daughter, Selina." I replied. He looked shocked. And angry. "You didn't tell me that you had a daughter." He said. It was my turn to laugh. "Well I didn't need to. She's not anything to you." I replied. Quite a few people were looking now. "She is my granddaughter of course she's something to me. Well pass her here." He said. I looked at him with disgust. "Don't tell me your letting her do magical things as well." He whispered. That was enough. "No. She's my daughter. She's under my care. I will choose what I want to do with her. You have no rights to tell me what she can and can't do" I shouted.

"You'll regret that." He whispered to me. "Now stop making a scene and come with me." He snarled as he yanked my arm. "GET OFF ME!" I shouted. Loads of people were looking now. "STOP BEING SUCH AN IGNORANT BRAT AND COME WITH ME." He yelled. Selina was tensing up and I could feel her tears dripping onto my back. She was trying hard to be quiet. My father yanked my arm and started pulling me away. "GET OFF OF ME!" I cried out. He wasn't giving up. He dropped down to the floor and yelled in pain. I stepped back and held onto Selina. Someone had pushed him down. I saw someone on the phone. To the police! I gasped and realised how much of a scene I must have made. I hated being center of attention. I hated the thought of everyone staring at me.

I didn't know I was crying until Selina wiped my cheek with her little hand. I hugged onto her and saw some police come in from the park entrance. They made sure me and Selina were ok before taking my dad. One of them asked me what happened and if I knew him. "Yes, I do know him. He is my father. Well. I don't really like to think of him as my father. Me and my mother ran away from him when I was younger because he always shouted at us and abused us and I we got fed up of it. He just came up to me and grabbed me and tried pulling me away but someone pushed him down to the floor." I explained. He wrote it down and smiled at me "I'm ever so sorry. Your free to go back to your day." He said. I thanked him and walked off. Some people stopped me and asked me if I was ok. I just simply nodded and thanked them and carried on walking. I decided enough has been done today and went back to the hotel. Selina greatly appreciated this and fell asleep as soon as we got there.

*A few weeks later*

"We go back to Hogwarts next week Selina" I smiled. She returned the smile. We were put at the same park. We went here everyday. No matter what. I was lying down on the grass with her, as I felt her sit up and whispered someone's name. I didn't manage to get who's name but she stood up and started running to them. I opened my eyes and sat up. Oh god! She had made it half way down the hill when I had sat up. I rushed myself up and ran after her. I managed to catch who's name she was shouting. "SCORPIUS IS THAT YOU?" She smiled. What on Earth? I ran down to her and saw her hugging him. I looked around but couldn't see Malfoy around. I looked back at Selina and then behind me. There he was.