~Miracle~

I'm back after months of being off coz I needed it. Thanks for staying and supporting me even though nobody knows me. I am also finally making merch which I will keep u updated it will be stranger things and marvel themed, im doing better. Im not putting personal information or my social media on here anymore as I learned my lesson last time and hurtful things have been said on other apps about my books and me in general. So yh I'm Chloe... If you know me already from social media please please don't call me out thank you.

I haven't changed all my stories but may have tweaked to make them less cringe

Natasha didn't know she was pregnant at first. This is how y/n was born into the world.

Natasha's POV

"One more push your nearly there!" the midwife cooed.

I clenched the bedsheets and took a deep breath before pushing as hard as I could.

"Aaaaarrrgghhhh!" I screamed.

"Waaaa waaa waa"

"It's a healthy baby girl" the midwife husked before quickly wrapping her up and bringing her to me so I could hold the little bundle of joy in my arms.

Tears glazed my eyes as I rocked her slowly back and forth. She was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen.

"Hey there little one...I love you" I cooed.

My daughter opened her eyes, she had gorgeous green orbs just like mine. She wrapped her tiny, chubby fingers around my pinky finger making me gasp and sob a little.

"What's her name sweetheart?" the midwife asked.

I looked down and smiled. "Y/n...Y/n Irina Romanoff" I said before leaning down and kissing y/n on the forehead.

"That's a beautiful name for such a beautiful baby" she cooed.

—————————

"Let's see mini Natasha then" Tony smiled as everyone barged into the room and surrounded us.

"Aww" Wanda husked, looking at my daughter in awe.

Everyone had bought many gifts which they had scattered around the hospital room. There was toys, flowers, cards and balloons.

Steve, Thor, Wanda, Clint, Tony and Pepper had came to visit me and y/n.

"What's her name?" Clint asked.

"Y/n Irina Romanoff"

Everyone started to tear up. "That's a gorgeous name." Steve husked.

"Shit we've got to celebrate!" Tony boomed making everyone playfully roll their eyes.

"Tony" Pepper glared. "No swearing" she finished.

"Sorry Nat" he apologised.

"It's ok" I giggled.

"Congratulations. Can I hold her?" Wanda husked. I nodded and passed y/n to Wanda.

"Oh she's just so perfect. Hello there y/n. I'm auntie Wanda" she purred booping y/n on her little button nose.

She passed her back to me and thanked me for letting me hold her. 'I will look after you for forever and a day y/n' I thought whilst looking into my baby's eyes.