~bullied~

Just a short POV where 4 year old y/n confesses to her mother, Natasha Romanoff, that she's being bullied at school by some mean children.

Natasha's POV

I picked up y/n from school and put her in her car seat in the back of the car, strapping her in securely before putting my seatbelt on and starting the car.

"How was your third day of school baby" I cooed. I can't believe my daughters growing up so fast. This is her first time ever being at school and I hope it's going well so far.

"Ok" she smiled.

"Ok? Did you make new friends? What did you do today?"

"Um wew I make friend with girl called Lexi, she's nice I guess" my daughter babbled adorably.

"Oh so you and Lexi are friends are you?" I smiled.

"Yeah and um well-" y/n frowned, she paused before carrying on "towday this gurl waths telling me I wasth ugly an i felt sad"

"Ohhh baby what do you mean. Was she not very nice"

"No" my daughter sniffled.

"Den anuver gurl I tink it wasth her fwend told me I wasth fat an nobody wikes me, dat hurt even mowre. Lexi did stick up for me bu they had a go at her asth well" my daughter frowned with tears in her eyes.

"Right baby mommas gonna turn the car around and head back to the school so she can go and talk to the head master. Do you know the girls names?" I asked her with tears in my eyes now. I was devastated that this was happening to y/n. Why... my poor baby. These sick bastards. They are gonna pay for treating my daughter like that. Making her feel small and unloved.

We got back to the school and I grit my teeth together as I got out the car. I opened the car door and helped y/n get out.

"They're gonna fucking pay for that" I whispered to myself whilst carrying y/n on my hip.

I stormed into the headmasters office. Luckily he was in there doing some paperwork. I opened the door and stood opposite him. He looked up at me and gulped.

If looks could kill....