~Arcade~

Natasha is on holiday with her daughter in Wales. They decide to go and have a walk around the town where there are shops. There's an arcade as well. Natasha's 6 year old daughter wants to go in the arcade and spend some money....

Your POV

Me and momma was walking down the high street holding hands, and came across a big arcade.

"Momma look can we go in please!" I begged.

"Ok sweetheart" she smiled.

Nobody's POV

Natasha and her daughter went into the arcade and they looked around at all the machines.

Y/n pointed to a grabber machine with some avengers teddies in.

"That's you momma" she whispered pointing to the black widow plushy.

"Yes it is" nat smirked.

"Can we go on it?"

Nat put some money in the machine, y/n was a little smaller than the buttons and it was hard for her to see where the plushies where in the machine so to be safe nat did it.

"You know there's hardly any chance of winning on these" Nat told her daughter.

"I know momma" y/n sighed.

Nat had four goes. She pressed the buttons and concentrated as best she could.

"Damn it" she groaned.

"Damn it" her daughter copied with a giggle.

Natasha tried again and again and again but the plush kept dropping.

"One more go please momma!" Y/n begged giving her mom the best puppy eyes she could ever do.

"You know I can't say not to that.. fine sweety one more go" she put another pound coin in the machine.

"Yayy"

First go, the plush hit the side of the tube.

"Shit" Nat whispered.

"Shit" y/n giggled.

"Oiy you! Shh" Nat smiled putting her finger to her mouth.

"Sowwy momma"

"last go sweety" Nat said.

She aimed as best as she could for the plushy of herself. The grabber dropped and gripped the plushy quite well. It picked it up.

Y/n gasped and Nat's eyes widened. The grabber picked it up and dropped it into the tube.

The grabber machine lit up and y/n opened the flap and got the plushy out. Some children were staring at them as she won.

"Mom can I have one" y/n heard a little boy say.

She giggled and waved it around.

"We won momma we won!"

"Yayy doragaya!" Nat cooed picking up her daughter and spinning her around.

Natasha loved seeing her daughter happy and y/n loved spending time with her mom away from the rest avengers.

"Wanna go on another grabber machine?"       Y/n's mom smirked.

"Hell yeah!" She squealed.

——————

1 hour later

They walked out of the arcade, bags of goodies they got from the ticket machines and 3 plushies in y/n's hands that they got from the grabber machine.

"We are so lucky momma" y/n squealed happily.

"I can't believe we won 3 teddies from those machines"

They got a black widow plushy of Nat, a pink unicorn plushy and a fluffy Dog plushy.