~mother-like figure~(request)

Your POV

Your POV

They put me onto what they said was a "quinjet".

It was nice being out of that hell hole. Hydra had starved me to death after me not meeting up to their standards. Like I'm sorry I'm not like the other kids who the experiments worked on them. Non of the experiments seemed to work on me, always faulty. They would use me as a tester to see if their experiments worked or not coz I was no use to them anymore.

"It's going to be ok kid" one of the men came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder pulling me out of my thoughts. I presume he was captain America. I've heard a lot about the avengers. Hydra hated them and they would always talk about them.

We landed onto a field and a redhead with a black suit helped me out of the quinjet. She seemed really nice and she looked really pretty.

"It's going to be ok sweetheart. I'm going to take you to Bruce. He will help you" she soothed.

"Okee" I whispered shyly to her.

I lent on her shoulder for support, entering the avengers compound. She led me to the lab where this Bruce guy will help me.

—————

2 hours later

The avengers seemed really nice and I was settling in well. After Bruce checked me over I went and ate some of Wanda's home made carrot and coriander soup that she made for me, I hadn't eaten properly in a long time so it was nice finally having some proper food. She seemed really nice.

I had now learnt most of the avengers names, Bruce, Clint, Nat, Tony, Steve, Vision, Wanda, Bucky and Sam. There was more names but I couldn't remember them all. Someone called Furry or Fury maybe? And there was a Mia no wait Maria Hill I think?

"Did you enjoy the soup y/n" Wanda smiled taking the empty bowl off of me.

"Thank you" I smiled shyly.

Nat came into the kitchen with some DVDs. "Hey kotenok wanna watch a movie with me?" She smiled.

"please"

"Come on then" she smiled putting out her hand so I could hold onto it.

We walked down the corridor and into Natasha's room.

She had some popcorn and two cokes on her nightstand.

"Get comfy sweetheart" she smiled.

"What are we watching Nat?" I asked her.

"Hmm we have Pitch Perfect or we could watch the live action Scooby Doo or we can watch a film called Fast and Furious 7"

"Are those your favourite movies?" I questioned.

"Some of them but these three are my favourites"

"Hmm I like the sound of Pitch Perfect, looks cool"