~puppy love~

Natasha gets her daughter a puppy for her 8th birthday. This is just a short fluffy POV.

Your POV

I was woke up with little kisses on my face.

"Muah"

"Muah"

"Muah"

"Momma stop" I giggled.

"It tickles" I breathed.

"Happy birthday kotenok" my momma cooed.

"How old are you today?" She smiled putting her hands on her hips playfully.

I held up 7 fingers "I'm 8" I squealed, Nat put another one of my fingers up and chuckled to herself.

"Wow your a big girl aren't you" she husked picking me up and putting me on her hip.

"I have a surprise for you downstairs baby"

"Yayy I love surprises!"

She carried me all the way downstairs into the lounge. There was loads of little presents in the corner of the room and one big present in the middle of the room with a red bow tie on the top.

She sat me down next to the box. And got her phone out, pressing the record button and zoomed in on me.

"You excited to open it?" Nat asked.

"Yes"

"Go on then sweetheart"

I grabbed the lid of the box and lifted it, placing it to the side.

I looked inside and gasped.

"Bark!"

It was a little Labrador puppy with golden blond fur and big dark eyes and a little button nose.

"Awweee puppy!" I squealed.

Natasha stopped the record button and put her phone back in her pocket.

"Wow baby" she smiled.

"Can I take it out?" I asked.

"Yes" she nodded.

I took the puppy out of the box and sat back on the floor. It wagged its tail whilst I stroked it.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" I frowned lifting the puppy up trying to check.

"Baby you don't need to do that" momma giggled. "It's a boy and he doesn't have a name yet"

"How about we call him Cosmo?" I asked

"That's a beautiful name honey. I love it" my mom smiled.

"Cosmo!" I cooed. He wagged his tail and liked my face making me giggle.

"I think he likes his name too" momma smiled. She got her phone back out and took. Few pictures of me and the puppy bonding together.

"Thank you momma" I said running up to her and hugging her waist. She lifted me up and littered my face with little kisses.

"I love you baby. Look you've got all these presents you need to open now. You excited?"

"Yes momma"

She put me down near Cosmo.

"You gonna help me open the prezzies Cosmo?" I cooed at him, stroking his fur.

He barked and wagged his tail making me giggle.

"I wuv you Cosmo" I smiled hugging the puppy close to me.

"Bark!"

"He said he loves you too" momma smiled.