~Stabilisers~

Y/n is 7 years old and she's learning to ride her bike without her stabilisers. Nat her mom helps her and encourages her that she can do it. Some short fluff.

Your POV

Uncle Fury said I could use the avengers back garden, when I say back garden if was more like a field so I had lots of room to practice on.

Me and momma went outside and we got on the field, if I did fall which I hope I don't the grass would be more safer and comfortable than me landing on the pavement.

"Ok baby get on the bike like you normally do" momma said.

"Momma I'm scared" I whimpered, I managed to get on the bike but it started to wobble a little. Both my feet were on the ground, all I needed to do was push off but I couldn't. I don't want to hurt myself. I was nervous..

"Don't be scared buba I can hold onto the bike while you push incase you fall over"

Nobody's POV

Nat stood behind y/n's bike.

"You can do it my love" she cooed to her daughter.

"One" Natasha whispered.

"Two" she said

"Three!"

Y/n started to peddle on the bike, it wobbled a bit, luckily nat held onto the bike at the back so y/n felt much more safer.

"Your doing it honey! You doing it!"

"Yay momma look yayy I can do it!"

Y/n didn't realise her mother had let go.

Natasha now had her phone out and was taking pictures of y/n on her bike and filming her going around the field.

Y/n stopped her bike in front of nat.

"Mommy when did you let go? I thought you was behind me?"

"You we're riding your bike all by yourself. Your a big girl now. You don't need my help"

Y/n giggled. "Thank you for helping me momma"

Natasha Romanoff x Daughter reader POVsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें