~anxiety attack~

You have a major anxiety attack and Nat your mom is there to help. Similar to that Nat x fem reader POV I did a few months back and I wanna do a nat x daughter one. She helps you calm down and make you feel better...fluff

Your POV

I sat on the couch in one of the avengers compound rooms and went on Instagram to scroll through posts. Since I had become an avenger, my followers and fans have grown, there are many fan accounts of me, many people tag and like my posts. I have 40.4 million followers which I'm very surprised at.

This one post that this person tagged me in was different to all the rest. I clicked on it to see a picture of my face on a stick mans body hanging on a noose. The caption read 'why does anyone like y/n Romanoff?! I've heard many things about this worthless piece of shit. She doesn't deserve all this love, she's ugly, fat, worthless and a fake ass bitch. She can go die in a hole and I hope her mom who's this badass woman aka Black widow who i feel so bad for should of got an abortion back then because she doesn't deserve to be with this whore of a slut.'

I had always got picked on and bullied when I was at school so I was used to it by now. But the fact that I hadn't been bullied for years gave me anxiety. I started to panic a little bit. I started to scroll down other tagged posts of me in it and found out more haters. With even worse captions, even death threats.

The negative posts outweighed the positive ones, I suddenly fell into a deep whole which I couldn't escape from. The more I looked the more I regretted it.

'Die ugly cunt you don't deserve to be alive'

'Go to hell, you only care about yourself'

'Nobody likes you and that's a fact'

'I can't believe this bitch is related to the most beautiful woman in the world, Natasha should of aborted y/n when she had the chance'

My hands started to shake. I turned my phone of and threw it across the room in anger. I started to tear up, my steady breaths turned into panting. Gasping for air, hyperventilating, I closed my eyes and tried to think of happy thoughts but it was no use.

My anxiety and depression soon got to my head. My vision going blurry as my eyes swelled up, tears rolled down my cheeks, I couldn't even sob, I just swayed back and forth. This was 100% the worst anxiety attack I had ever had. I felt like I was going to faint.

My mom walked in and saw that I was having an anxiety attack. She walked up to me and sat in front of me, facing me on the couch.

"Hey come here bubs" she whispered hugging me tightly.

She pulled away. I couldn't reply back my hands shaking violently, It felt like I was being controlled, I couldn't stop myself.

"Okay, take some deep breaths with me"

"Ready?" She asked. I weakly nodded.

We both took a deep breath together. This carried on a few more times, she calmed me down making me feel much better. My breaths slowed down and my hands weren't shaking as much.

"Good job honey. I am very proud of you" she cooed.

"T-thank you mom" I stuttered.

"It's ok munchkin. I'm here for you always"