~Stroppy Teenager~

Natasha, y/n's mother, is telling her off because she's doing bad at school. Her mom is very strict even when it comes to the littlest of things. Short angst and funny prompt. I got inspired from a tiktok. Y/n is 16 in this one and you live in the avengers compound.

Your POV

"Go to your room now!" my mom yelled.

I scoffed and stormed off.

**5 minutes earlier**

I sat on the couch with Sam and Bucky watching one of our favourite movies on Netflix when my mother, thee Natasha Romanoff, came running into the room and glared at me. "Y/n" she said through gritted teeth.

I turned around and looked at her state, instantly knowing I was in trouble for something. 'What now' I thought.

"Bye boi's" I said saluting them, putting on a funny face.

"Bye y/n" Bucky chuckled and Sam smirked before I walked out of the room with my mom right behind me.

I walked down the corridor a bit before stopping and turning around so that if my mom raised her voice, Bucky and Sam wouldn't hear it...and I wouldn't be embarrassed about it later.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Err don't speak to me like that young lady. It's pardon" she growled.

"Pardon" I mumbled, trying not to roll my eyes.

"You haven't done your art work. It's supposed to b-"

I cut her off and said "I am doi-"

"LET ME FINISH!" Natasha shouted.

She sighed then carried on "I had an email from your head teacher and your behind in most of your classes. You haven't completed your art work and it was supposed to be handed in over 2 months ago!"

"Well I'm busy at the moment" I said in a bratty attitude.

**present**

"Go to your room now!" my mom yelled.

I scoffed and stormed off.

I couldn't be bothered with her today. She doesn't understand what it's like to be a teenager. I have been doing my art and I have been trying in my lessons. I just haven't finished my art yet and I get distracted easily in my other classes...why is she such a bitch.

I slammed my door shut before sinking my phone to my wireless speaker and played the sadddest song I knew.

I sat cross legged on the bed and made sure I turned the volume up to the loudest it could go. I didn't care if I was about to go deaf. Songs like this helped me.

The loud song blasted through the speakers.

I sobbed whilst shouting the lyrics.
—————————

Natasha's POV

I heard muffled noises coming from down the corridor towards my daughters bedroom.

"Woah...who's making such a racket. Someone's depressed" Bucky said before getting a slap from Sam and a glare from me.

"It's my daughter" I said before turning back around and walking out the room one again.

I hesitated thinking if I should go to her room or not. 'It's better if I leave her to cool down' I thought.