~brace face~(request)

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

"uhhh my teeth hurt so much. It's like someone keeps punching me in the mouth constantly" I groaned feeling the sharp throbbing pain in my mouth.

My mom, aka Natasha Romanoff pulled me into a hug and rested her chin on my head.

"I know sweetheart I know but I promise it will get better."

"Ya know what get comfortable on the sofa and let me get you some things to help" she smiled at me.

"Ok mom"

I sat down and got comfortable turning on the tv and clicking on Netflix, scrolling down to see what movie I thought looked interesting to watch.

Nat came back in 5 minutes after with a tray full of snacks and goodies. She carried a blanket under her shoulder.

"Ok so I got you paracetamol, ice cream, a smoothie, your favourite banana and strawberry,  and I got you a blanket so we can snuggle up on the couch whilst watching a movie of your choice"

"Oh my god thank you mom"

She put the blanket over me and handed me the paracetamol. I used the smoothie to help get it down.

She grabbed the bowl of vanilla ice cream and put some on the spoon before telling me to open my mouth.

"Mom you don't have to feed me I-"

"No sweetheart your hurting let me help. I'm your mother after all" she smiled putting the spoon in my mouth.

"Does it help?" Natasha asked.

"Uh hmm" I smiled swallowing the ice cream.

We turned and watched one of my fav movies on Netflix. Every so often my mom would feed me a piece of ice cream and I would thank her each time.