╰► unforgettable, jasper haleᵃ

— 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 —

— 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 —

TITLE — unforgettable*

MOVIES — eclipse - bdp.2

LOVE INTEREST — jasper hale

NAME — francesca gold

FACECLAIM — lily collins*

STATUS — available

EPIGRAPH:

❝ I wonder why the more one thing is unforgettable and the more we find it difficult to separate ourselves from the objects that remind us of it ❞

SUMMARY:

Francesca "frankie" gold has been through a lot. getting pregnant at 18 by the original hybrid was the best and worst thing that happened to her. she only trying to find her real family after shifting into the form of a panther one night in her adoptive parents backyard. she had travelled to virginia wear a relative of hers lived, only to have a one night stand with a british guy before making her way to new orleans. she had never expected to find all of her family dead and being pregnant while also being kidnapped by a group of witches. once out of the clutches of the witches, thanks to klaus finally believing she was pregnant with his child, she had stayed with klaus and his family for safety. while she was there she found she had an uncle that lived in forks, washington with his daughter, bella. she had told him that she was staying in new orleans because she was pregnant and all that man asked was that she stayed with him while she was pregnant and could meet him after. she knew it sounded like the guy was controlling her actions but she just told charlie that he was protective over and their child. she had bonded with klaus on another level, like they were best friends that had child together. they knew it sounded weird but it was what they felt. it had all went down hill when a witch had tried to take frankie's baby, to sacrifice her and killing her in the process making her the first ever panther/vampire hybrid to exists while unlocking a power deep inside her that is psionic manipulation. her, klaus and elijah had saved her daughter and made the decision to fake both of their deaths. her and hope, their daughter, would go to forks to stay with her uncle while klaus and elijah stayed in new orleans to clean up the mess. klaus was reluctant to let both of them leave him but he only trusted frankie to take care of their daughter and keep her safe. frankie had only stayed long enough to control her thirst around humans, once they realized that she was a ripper and would have to result to animal blood or as what klaus calls it "the stefan salvatore diet" and to control her powers. what frankie didn't expect to find in forks was unforgettable love with a man who had honey-blonde hair and a southern accent.

NOTES:

—surprise me. if you have any questions that the summary did not answer pm me! i'm very lenient.

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!