╰► heaven, embry callᵃ

— 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 —

— 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 —

TITLEheaven

MOVIESnew moon - bdp.2

LOVE INTEREST embry call

NAMEmagnolia west*

FACECLAIM sophia turner

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ i knew you were the one when i realized your smile was my heaven, your laugh was my favorite song, and your arms my home ❞

SUMMARY:

Magnolia 'Mags' west is a strong-hearted teenage girl. after a traumatic event that killed her parents in front of her in seattle, washington, Mags is sent to live in a town named after a utensil to live with the chief of the town. charlie had thought that having the girl around bella could help both of the girls heal and it does. they both find a friend in the other, even going as far as feeling like sisters, and help each other heal in different ways. mags helps bella slowly come out of her depressive state and bella helps the girl realize that she has a family now. once the girls started hanging out with bella's friend jacob to build bikes, it seems to help even more and it was going great even with meeting jacob's other friends, quip ateara and embry call. until jacob comes down sick and stops answering bella's calls. and when they go to confront him is when bella and mags' secrets start reveal themselves and shocking news arises.

NOTES:

— magnolias is a nephilim. her father is an angel while her mother is human

— magnolias parents were killed by  hunters while she was out of the house. she comes home to find their bodies

— when charlie hears abojt the incident that hapoened in seattle and how the girl has no where to go, he decides to take her in. he figures bella and mags since they were both experiencing the loss of someone they live even though edward isn't technically dead

—bella and mags become very close and consider each other sisters. they are able to connect with each other

—magnolia will have trouble getting close to embry because she knows about the hunters and doesn't want him and the pack to be killed and because she lost her parents

—you can choose to have a storyline where the hunters come after her or where they have no idea she exists.

—magnolia will be by bella's side when she is pregnant. i would like if embry left sams pack to join jacob. it feels right since they have been friends forever and he wouldn't abandon him.

—magnolia will help with the new born army as she is powerful enough to destroy them with a single touch but you can have her train with jasper to help get better at fighting.

—if you have any questions that the summary or notes did not answer pm me!

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!