╰► revenant, klaus mikaelsonᵃ

— 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 —

— 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 —

TITLE — revenant*

SEASONS — TO - 1– 5

LOVE INTEREST — klaus mikaelson

NAME — thalia evans

FACECLAIM — alycia debnam-carey

STATUS — available

EPIGRAPH:

❝ oh what a wonderful soul so bright inside you. got power to heal the sun's broken heart, power to restore the moon's vision too ❞

SUMMARY:

     Thalia evans used to be a bright and happy girl until the day she died. she and her best friend, wilson had went to a party at the end of her junior year as a way to kick off summer. wilson had gotten extremely drunk and was unable to drive, leaving thalia to drive since she didn't drink that night. it happened so fast, the other car had come out of nowhere causing the car to go over the bridge and submerge underwater. by the time she was pulled from the car, thalia and wilson had died but as soon as she was lifted from the ground, thalia rose from the dead. after the accident, thalia changed for the worse. she had became an outcast and looked as if she had never slept. thalia decides to move to new orleans after graduating high school where she meets the original hybrid. thalia begins to feel things that she hadn't felt in months. will the original hybrid be her saving grace?

NOTES:

—surprise me. if you have any questions that the summary did not answer pm me! i'm very lenient.

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!