╰► sacrifice, bellamy blakeᵃ

— 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 —

— 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 —

TITLEsacrifice

SEASONSall seasons

LOVE INTERESTbellamy blake

NAMEartemis king*

FACECLAIM katherine mcnamara

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ It's not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What's hard, she said, is figuring out what you're willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about ❞

SUMMARY:

     Artemis King looked up to her mother as she grew. With her working as a lead engineer along with jake griffin, she can't help but fall in love with it. At the age of 5, Artemis' little brother, Apollo, was born and her parents vowed to protect their child even if it meant hiding him from their closest friends. When Apollo was 10 and Artemis 15 the council had figured out that he was a second born and when the guards came to take her and Apollo to lock up them up and her parents to float them, she said she needed to talk to chancellor Jaha. When talking to Jaha she proposed a deal, that she would hand herself over to become an experiment. To be the first person on Earth in 90 years if they trained her properly and they would let her parents and brother live. Jaha agreed with the terms that she had to be 'dead' while training before she was sent off. Artemis quickly agreed wanting her family safe and said her goodbyes before they took her away to 'float' her, in reality going to a concealed room where she was trained for three years before sent off with a month of supplies and a wristband. After seeing that Artemis had been 'living' on the ground for 5 years and with the issue of the Ark happening, Jaha decided to send down a hundred delinquents which just so happens to include her brother and a old friend of hers.

NOTES:

— artemis and bellamy are supposed to be a slow burn because after 5 years of being by herself it's hard for her to care about anyone but herself excluding her brother. you can also include that they knew of each other on the ark because they shared classes.

— her brother is crucial to the store so he must be included. i had kj apa playing him but it can be changed.

— her weapon is a bow going along with her name. artemis and apollo stay as their names but you can change the last name and pick the parents.

— after losing his sister, apollo started acting out like fighting causing him to be locked up. also, losing his father to a sickness in the process. their mother will be alive and have a close relationship with her kids.

— while growing up she took care of finn when his father died and his mother drowned herself in work. she even introduced him to apollo and created a sibling bond. i made finn's backstory up because i thought it fit like when artemis left he met raven and took her in like artemis did him.

— finn and apollo are extremely protective over artemis. she was the one person that never left their side.

— artemis is captured the same night as lincoln. she had ran into bellamy when they were bringing him back. apollo is out with monty and jasper that night so he doesn't know about anything til the next morning. when he comes back and looks at the grounders they caught, he recognizes artemis. you can play out how he reacts and how finn finds out but finn will be extremely anger when he figures out raven electrocuted her.

— she was a jake griffins assistant in engineering, so she could get closer to clarke after learning who artemis was and the stories her dad told about her.

— i planned on having apollo as echos love interest in season 5-6. he could have flings beforehand and everything.

— when finn dies, if you want to keep him that's cool too, artemis will have a major character break. she'll turn to bellamy as emotional support but when he leaves for the mountain, apollo goes with him leaving her by herself. she channels her emotions by training with the grounders.

—if you have any questions that the summary or notes did not answer pm me!

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!