╰► eternal flame, derek haleᵃ

— 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 —

— 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄

TITLEeternal flame

SEASONthree, four & six; au

LOVE INTERESTderek hale

NAMEharlow dawson

FACECLAIM florence pugh*

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ The greatest love stories are unexpected, unexplained. choreographed chaos played out in God's timing. It feels like a chance encounter with a familiar stranger. Like a rekindling of an eternal flame ❞

SUMMARY:

     Harlow dawson wanted a normal life. she didn't deserve it for all the horrible things she had done but she didn't want to do those things. they forced her to and she had no choice but to listen. she wanted to get away and be free. harlow knew the only way to escape was death and that's exactly what she did. she faked her death with the help of an old friend and disappeared off the face of the earth. harlow changed her name to harper daniels and settled in beacon hills, california. it is a small town and the people there were welcoming. harlow got a job at the local hospital as a nurse with fake documents that she had gotten from her friend. for the first few months, harlow noticed strange things happening around town but decided to ignore them. that was until she overhears two teenagers and an older man talking to one of her coworkers, melissa mccall, asking about her real name that is on a deadpool for supernatural creatures. on top of that a man named derek hale seems dead set on making sure nothing happens to her. will she let him in or will the flame between the extinguish?

NOTES:

—surprise me. if you have any questions that the summary did not answer pm me! i'm very lenient.

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!