╰► folklore, male ocᵃ

— 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 —

— 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 —

TITLEfolklore

SEASONSone - you decide

LOVE INTEREST male oc

MALE OCaerys targaryen

MALE OC FACECLAIMhenry cavill

NAMEfreyella arryn

FACECLAIM katheryn winnick

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ we're all witches in one way or another. witches was the invention of mankind, son. we're all witches beneath the skin ❞

SUMMARY:

     Freyella arryn had always wished she could be a knight instead of a lady. freyella and aemma's mother died soon after freyella was born leaving them in the care of their father. freyella and her father were never close, he had become distant after their mothers death. freyella grew eager to impress her father the older she got and started to train to be a lady knight while her sister strived to become a lady of the house. as it turned out, her father cared very little for what freyella did as long as she never caused trouble. after her twelfth name day and birth of her niece, her father had fallen ill and died shortly after. her sister, queen aemma had offered for her to stay in kings landing with her and the king but she had refused the offer and decided to stay in the vale with her aunt and cousin to continue to training. eight years later, when aemma tells her she had decided to have her last child, freyella set out to be beside her sister as she gave birth. but when she was only a day away from kings landing, a rider sent by the king informed her of the death of her sister. freyella had felt rage for the king as he had been the one that wanted a male heir pushing aemma past her limit. her anger couldn't not compare to her sadness though and miss her sister's funeral but as soon as it was over, viserys had gifted freyella with aemma's bone had left to go back to the eyrie, so she could put aemma to rest next to their father. six months later, when she goes to visit her niece, freyella overhears the war of the stepstones and decides to join. all while fighting the war, freyella finds herself getting close to the youngest targaryen prince.

NOTES:

—freyella's dragon is jaehaenys. her dragon was an unnamed and unclaimed that had been gaemon targaryens, who had died at 3 months old.

—freyella was close with her grandfather jaehaerys who she named her dragon after.

—aerys is the younger twin of daemon targaryen. he is known to have a big build and takes after his uncle. he's not as big as the faceclaim henry cavill but that's who i imagine.

—aerys dragon is named pythios. he was dragon hatched at the birth of aerys.

—if you have any more questions that the summary did not answer pm me!

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!