╰► destined, mcuᵃ

— 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 —

— 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 —

TITLE — destined*

MOVIES — post-black widow - endgame, fatws, au

LOVE INTEREST — steve rogers, bucky barnes

NAME — collete petrov

FACECLAIM — caity lotz

STATUS — available

EPIGRAPH:

❝ You don't realize but broken pieces aren't meant to fit. They are meant to remain scattered. They are destined to look like an art ❞

SUMMARY:

Colette petrov has only known the red room. her earliest memory was dancing in front of madame b. she was madame b's most prized possession as she excelled in every skill training and test they put her through, even managing to knock down the winter solider at the age of 16. at the age of 10, colette had went undercover along with natasha romanoff and yelena belova. natasha was just a year older than herself while yelena was only four years old. the posed as a family with alexei shostakov and melina vostokoff as their parents. for three years, they played a happy family and after a while it started to feel real until the mission was finished and natasha, colette and yelena went back to the red room, never seeing each other after that day. when colette graduated from the red room, she did not have her reproductive system "cleared", madame b had said that she would serve a greater purpose. colette went on to become a widow, specifically the notorious white widow. at the age of 28, colette was put in a room with doctors that she had never seen before. everyday she would wake up, eat, visit the doctors, train, eat, then go to bed. for two years this went on until one morning she was woken up and immediately strapped to a table. what terrified her most was the words that left the doctors mouth just before she passed out, "ona rodit sleduyushchego zimnego soldata". 

NOTES:

—you can pick who her love interest ends. her and bucky would be friends to lovers while her and steve and strangers to friends to lovers.

—or she can have feelings for steve but when he decides to leave for peggy, she gets close to bucky.

—steve and sam find her in bucky's apartment when an alarm is triggered and save her from the government.

—yelena is the one that helps her escape the facility and find where bucky was last seen to try and find him.

—this is also post—black panther.

—remember she was never given a hysterectomy because they believed she was the perfect match to have bucky's baby and turn it into a killing machine. they figure this out during the testing and she goes up against winter soldier.

—she doesn't know she's pregnant but she is puking has cravings. you can determine how she finds out.

—if you have any questions that the summary or notes did not answer pm me!

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!