╰► silver linings, alicent hightowerᵃ

— 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄 —

— 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄 —

TITLEsilver linings

SEASONSone; you decide when to end; book or au

LOVE INTERESTalicent hightower

NAMEmaellery (mal-uh-ree) stark

FACECLAIM young: sai bennett; older: janet montgomery

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ - she was drenched in darkness, so much so that when the scarce source of light shined upon her, she basked in its beauty ❞

SUMMARY:

     Maellery stark knew she was different from her family at a very young age. her mother had crystal blue eyes and her father had light grey eye. even her brother rickon had the signature stark grey eyes but not maellery. her eyes are a light green with golden flecks. her father would tell her that whenever people of the north held green eyes, they could see the future and it was true in maellerys case but she never told anyone. in her dreams she would see the targaryens conquering the seven kingdoms or a targaryen woman that had three dragons surrounding her. she also saw the war that was soon to be started and knew she had to put a stop to it. so maellery learned to be a proper lady in hopes of being able to be with the future queen alicent. when maellery's brother told her that she would be sent to kings landing to be the queens lady in waiting, she also knew she would be sent to find a husband. that was a slight problem as every time a lord her age visited her house, it gave her an uncomfortable feeling. it was proven at the age of 11 when she was kissed by a stable boy and was disgusted in the end. growing up, her mother always told her it does not matter if there is feeling between man and woman, only duty matters. maellery thought she knew she would never love someone but the moment she met the queen, maellery knew she would only love her.

NOTES:

—this plot starts before the wedding of alicent and viserys.

—maellery comes to kings landing to be a lady in waiting for alicent

—maellery was born the same year as rhaenyra so 97 a.c.

—maellery can marry harwin to cause drama or you can choose/create another.

—maellery and harwin (or whoever she married) do consummate their marriage and maellery becomes pregnant.

—they have two children, twins. you can choose a names and gender.

—maellery finds out about her husband's infidelity when jace is born.

—maellery and alicent are friends but when the court starts to whisper about her husband, rhaenyra and jace, they become even closer and eventually end up falling for each other.

—maellery becomes a second mother to alicent's children and shows her how to care for them as alicent had never had mother figure and her father was horrible.

—you can have this follow the show or the book. or even do an au!

—if you have any questions that the summary or notes did not answer pm me!

EXTRA:

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!