╰► cruel paradise, rick grimesᵃ

— CRUEL PARADISE —

CRUEL PARADISE

TITLEcruel paradise

SEASONS3 through 11

LOVE INTERESTrick grimes

NAMEharlow dawson*

FACECLAIM lesley ann brandt

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ I've never lived a normal life. I have no intention of starting now. Here's the bottom line: I want you. You want me. End of story ❞

SUMMARY:

     Harlow dawson always knew the true meaning of cruel. cruel was her parents locking her in the basement whenever she disobeyed them. cruel was getting raped by her best friends father. cruel was the words her father called her when she found out she was pregnant. that was when harlow decided she had enough cruelness in her life and left behind her parents and the dingy trailer park she had called home. a little over the next decade, harlow made a life for herself. after a teacher of hers willingly took her in, harlow gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, maeve. while raising her daughter, harlow graduated high school at the top of her class and received scholarships that paid her college tuition in full. With her dream to be a neurosurgeon, harlow did everything in her power to achieve it and she did. by the age of 31, harlow was one of the best neurosurgeons in the country. of course that didn't last long as nothing in harlows life did when her patients started to come back from the dead and eating the skin off her nurses. after witnessing such a horrifying thing, harlow raced home and grabbed her daughter along with essentials before booking it outside atlanta, georgia. almost a year later, harlow and maeve have found an abandoned home to find sanctuary in. that is until she finds a 13 year old boy trapped underneath a walker with no one around.

NOTES:

—surprise me. if you have any questions that the summary did not answer pm me! i'm very lenient.

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!