Chapter 6: Unexpected Turn of Events

"He has to be punished for this! Why can't you do anything, Brother!?" Rias screams in her phone.

"First off, what they did was in self-defense. Second off, you're really having me, Lucifer, punish three humans for defending themselves? I thought Mother and Father raised you better than this, Sister," Sirzechs replies.

Rias' face reddens in anger. "B-But but-!"

"No buts. Sorry Rias, I love you and all, but there are lines we have to draw when it comes to recruiting pieces for our peerages. Bye! Love you!" Sirzechs finishes before hanging up.

"W-Wait! I'm not done- Grr!" Rias grumbles as she angrily shoves her phone in her pocket.

"What do we do, President? Those three are definitely not going to join us, not after what happened," Kiba asks, still bitter about being taken out so easily by Seth.

"And Lord Sirzechs won't help you here. My my, that's a first," Akeno adds with a seductive smile, thinking about Chaos.

"Don't worry, President! You have me now! The next time I see him, I'll kick his ass!" Issei yells with his right fist in the air.

Koneko immediately pounds him into the ground with a whack to the back of the head, "Idiot pervert," she says before drifting to her thoughts. 'He said someone didn't want him to hurt me. But, who knows who I am?'

Rias finally calms down before addressing Issei, "*sigh We'll worry about Asuma and his friends later. For now Issei, I believe it's time to get your first pact."

With Chaos

"Please proceed ahead of me, you two," Chaos says.

Yumi and Seth nod as they continue their way towards the school, while Chaos approaches where he felt a holy presence earlier. A familiar one that is.

"I thought I recognized that presence. It has been quite some time, Gabriel," Chaos says with a small smile.

On cue, the Seraph appears in front of Chaos along with what appears to be a nun.

"Aww, I was hoping to surprise you! But I guess it's impossible to surprise you of all people, Chaos," Gabriel pouts.

Chaos chuckles, "At the very least, you are capable of hiding your presence. Who is the nun?" Chaos turns to regard the nun.

Gabriel grins, "May I introduce, Asia Argento, my 10 of Hearts! Thanks to a certain person half a year ago, she gained my attention when she not only displayed her kindness, but also her ability to use one of my father's gifts, the Twilight Healing!"

"Certain person? Who could she be referring to?" Chaos mentally asks.

The now named Asia bows towards Chaos, "It's an honor to meet the esteemed "Void Prince" of the devils."

"The pleasure is mine, Sister Asia," Chaos bows in return before straightening up turning towards Gabriel, "And who is this 'person' you are referring to, Gabriel?"

"I'll have Asia here, answer that. She did heal him after all!" Gabriel excitedly says.

Asia nods, smile never leaving her face, "I believe he has blonde and black hair, along with a unique sword. A blade of red."

"A blade of red... The Indulgence of Insulation would certainly come to mind. Seth did mention that he once targeted the wielder of Insulator for the purpose of killing the Princess of the Night Blade and ending the Hollow Night himself, but he chose to stop. I know not why, however," Chaos muses.

"I believe a couple of my pieces have a strong connection to this person you healed. However, I certainly believe that act wouldn't exactly warrant the attention of a Seraph such as you, Gabriel, let alone allow her to become one of your Great Saints," Chaos points out.