Chapter 15: An Angel's First Day In School

"U-Um. My name is Asia Argento! It's a pleasure to meet you all!" Asia greets as she bows towards the class.

The male students immediately goes wild and cheers for her, while Chaos maintains his composure.

"Interesting," Chaos muses mentally.

"Shorty's hot!" Matsuda exclaims with a lewd smile.

"Bust 34, Waist 26, Hips 35, and look at all of that hair!" Motohama adds with a lewd smile of his own.

"Kuoh Academy's the best! A foreign hottie on top of that!" Issei finishes with a lewd smile, despite having a full body bandage.

"A pleasure to meet you, Argento. Do you have something to share about yourself?" the teacher asks.

"Yes! I'm a foreign exchange student from Italy! Due to some dire circumstances, I am staying with Asuma for the time being!" Asia says with a cute smile.

"Gabriel told you to say that, didn't she?" Chaos deadpans mentally.

"BASTARD!?" The male students, including Issei, shout with jealousy.

One glare from Chaos shuts them all up, however.

Timeskip

Currently, Chaos, Yumi, Seth, Murayama and Asia are making their way to the Student Council room to meet with Sona and the emissaries of heaven.

"Stop right there, Asuma!" Motohama's voice calls out.

The five ignore the Perverted Trio and continue walking.

"Didn't you hear us!? We said stop!" Matsuda yells.

Once again, they continue ignoring them until Issei runs towards them with his fist raised, aiming a punch at Chaos...

Only for the group to separate and Seth to trip him, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Pathetic as always, Hyoudou. Careful now, everything you do reflects on Gremory," Chaos warns as the group continues to the Student Council Room while the students around them start laughing at Issei's expense.

Student Council Room

"Is that idiot, Hyoudou, really supposed to be powerful?" Murayama asks.

"He is the wielder of the Red Dragon Emperor, Ddraig. His Sacred Gear allows him to double his strength continuously until he reaches his limit," Sona explains.

"So... Nothing then? 0 x 2 = 0 after all," Murayama quips.

Saji immediately bursts out in laughter along with Ruruko and Momo.

"Exactly! You're telling me that a stupid lizard can supposedly kill a god? We can do way more than them!" Mythra snarks.

"Mythra, we're not Sacred Gears. I thought you ranted about that constantly last night," Pyra replies.

"I... That's.... Ugh! Whatever!" Mythra huffs.

"Once a weakling, always a weakling. And a pervert," Shirone hisses.

The occupants in the Student Council Room await a few minutes longer before the door opens, revealing Xenovia and Irina in their robes.

"I trust the both of you reached here without any trouble?" Chaos asks.

Xenovia looks down in contempt, "As much as I wish that to be the case, we have received many looks of lust on our way here."

"Oh Lord! To think the humans of this academy would fall victim to their desires!" Irina dramatically prays.