Chapter 8: Kill Every Last One of Them

"Whoa! Murayama! What happened to your hair and eyes!?" Katase yells.

As predicted, Murayama's new appearance became quite the topic as she showed up in Mythra's image. The students are currently hounding her with questions regarding her hair and eye color change.

"I was thinking of trying something new with my appearance, so I went for a more foreign look. As for my eyes, they're just contacts. What do you think?" Murayama answers before asking.

"You look amazing!" one of the Kendo Club members shouts.

"Yeah! Who knew you could pull that look off?" another Club member adds.

"Are you trying to impress someone?" Aika asks with a perverted look on her face.

This causes Murayama to blush fiercely, though before she could defend herself...

"Will Murayama please report to the Student Council room?" the PA system announces.

"Probably about her dyed hair maybe?" Katase suggests.

Murayama says nothing as she makes her way towards the Student Council room. The door opens, revealing Tsubaki.

"It appears rumors of your new appearance weren't unfound. Right this way, Murayama," Tsubaki leads Murayama in.

Much to her surprise, Chaos, Yumi and Seth are also present along with the Student Council members. Naturally, the members were unaware of Murayama's new appearance before she came into the room. Saji is the first to voice his surprise.

"Holy shit! You weren't kidding about her change Chaos!"

"Indeed, it is quite surprising to see her appearance in person," Sona adds.

Timeskip

After quite a lengthy explanation involving the origins of the Aegises, with the Student Council members meeting Pyra and Mythra for the first time (with Murayama changing her appearances between Mythra and Pyra from time to time much to the shock of the Student Council), Chaos shifts the topic to discussing their next move.

"Time has expired. And Rias once more not only leaves the Stray Priests and Devils alive, but also the Rogue Fallen Angels. She has now forced my hand," Chaos menacingly says.

"Indeed. She might be desperate to end her marriage contract, but this is getting out of hand," Sona agrees.

"So what's the plan then?" Murayama asks.

"My peerage will focus on eliminating the Stray Devil in the area. This will also serve as training for Saji," Sona answers.

"Whilst Jin, Kuroka and Enkidu deal with the Stray Priest... Seth, Yumi and I will eliminate the Rogue Fallen. With the assistance of Saint Asia, Murayama and my two pawns: KOS-MOS and Vatista," Chaos finishes.

"M-Me!? B-But I don't know how to fight against the Supernatural!" Murayama exclaims.

"You can leave that to me, Murayama. Mythra's power may be a little too much for you to handle right now so I'll guide your actions. Just like I did for 'him'," Pyra reassures Murayama.

"O-Ok then," Murayama nods.

"Are you certain that a Brave Saint can be trusted? You do know the state of the Three Factions at the moment," Sona asks.

"The Saint serves Great Seraph Gabriel specifically. As I know Gabriel personally, I am certain that the Saint can be trusted," Chaos responds.

"Understood. We will carry this operation out tonight," Sona confirms.