Always my love

No one's pov

Time flies so fast.. Months passed.. The feud between both the prince became too much.. Not only between the prince but also from their friends.. Now Taehyung can clearly knows that bogum is hitting on the younger.. It's too obvious.. Even Jungkook is aware of him.. But he has no time to think about those shits..

Jungkook was trying to hide his feelings for his hyung.. He didn't want anyone to know the truth about him.. Already Yoongi is trying to sense that something is wrong with younger so Jungkook didn't have choice but to lie to their hyungs.. After he know the truth from the grandpa Jungkook comforts himself now his only aim is to save his Prince and Hyungs..

Jungkook accept the reality he is trying to make some beautiful memories while he is staying with his hyungs.. He hide his pain, his sufferings inside him showing them a fake smile.. He trained a lot he wants to became a protector for his hyungs so he practiced for a long time..

Jungkook knows that he can't stop his feelings anymore..  He don't want to hurt his Prince who loves him unconditionally but he won't be there for him in future.. And the prince won't remember him too..

Taehyung with his hyungs were in their hall.. Jungkook can sense the weird silence between them.. The younger can't take this silence anymore.. 'Hyungie.. We have to do something so our king can know about the real face of the queen and his son..'

'Kookie is right.. Those intruders were the bitch's guards.. We have to be careful and we can't hide it anymore better king should know about her..' Yoongi said.. Everyone agreed to his decision and they loook forward Taehyung to accept..

'We have to prove her wicked character to everyone.. Without evidence no one can believe what we said the truth about her..' Taehyung said.. 'Yeah.. But we have to wait for the perfect chance for that..' Namjoon replied..

'We have no time Joon.. If she knows about us then it leads to war between Bogum and  us.. A perfect plan.. She will try many ways to hurt our Taehyung..' Jin said with a worried expression on his face..

'So hyun.. She is helping that bitch.. That's why she is trying to marry Taehyung..' Yoongi revealed the truth.. Jungkook eyes widened he clenched his fist.. 'Its too serious..  We have too many enemies..' Jimin said.. Jungkook sighed and stood from the chair..

'Yes hyung.. Many enemies but if we are together then no one can defeat us.. Lets get this... we have to prove their true colours to everyone.. We can do it..' Hoseok showed his sunshine smile and hugged the younger.. 'Yes.. We can do it..' Soon they all hugged together.. Their bond makes them even more strong..

'Okay hyung it's time.. I'm going to visit my parents.. I will be back in evening..' Jungkook said and leave the place.. After he left Jin and Jimin looked at their young prince.. 'Taehyung you have to confess your feelings to him..' Jimin said..

'I know but I don't know what's going on my bunny's mind...' Taehyung pouted a little which made others to laugh..

'Yaah.. he is too much in love with you.. He cares for you a lot.. Just try.. Confess your feelings to him.. You don't have another chance like this Prince..' Jin said.. Taehyung smiled and nodded his head..

-------------------------

'Eomma.. If you feed me like this then I'm going to be fat..' Jungkook said while munching the kimchi.. Joon Ki caressed his son's hair.. He looked at his wife and gestured her to ask.. She understood it and gave water to Jungkook..

'Koo.. We know you won't hide anything to us.. You can share anything to us..' Jungkook lowered his head.. It's true he can't hide anything from his parents.. 'And we know the truth.. You.. You aren't our Jungkook right..' Jieun asked which made Jungkook to startle.. He looked at her whose eyes were glossy... She can't control her tears.. Jungkook looked at his father who is trying to control himself from not crying in front of his son and wife..

'E-eomma.. w-what are you talking about.. I'm..' Jieun hugged the younger so tight and cried in his shoulder.. Jungkook is trying to comfort her.. He didn't know how they know the truth... After few minutes she broke the hug and looked at the younger.. 'No need to hide anything from us Koo.. I know you are not my son..' Jungkook clenched his fist.. it hurts a lot he can't hide the truth he wants them to know the truth..

'Eomma.. Appa... I don't know if you believe me or not but it's the truth..' He let a relaxed breath and hold both the elders hand who are looking at the younger.. 'Its true.. I'm not Jungkook in this place but I'm your son..' Joon Ki and Jieun looked at each other..

'God gave us another chance to live with our son but we didn't deserve to live with him happily..' Jieun said.. Jungkook was confused.. He don't know what they are saying.. 'Not only the royal physician We also know that you are the Jungkook from future..' Jungkook was shocked..

'Its true Koo.. After the death of Young prince Kim Taehyung it's us and the royal physician who thought about bringing back you to the past.. Because of you they all sacrifice their lives so only you can save them..' Joon Ki said..

'Its our final chance.. we waited for you a long time Koo.. This time we have to save him..' Jungkook can't believe what he is hearing.. The younger can't control his tears anymore... 'Its like a time travel.. But your present parents don't know about anything about it..'

'I-i can't believe it.. I..' Jieun and Joon Ki hugged the younger.. 'I promised my friend that I will save his son.. He is our king Jungkook.. I know I'm selfish but it's for our kingdom..' Jungkook is really proud of his parents.. He wiped his tears and holds his parent's  hands.. 'I promise you Eomma Appa.. I won't let anyone to kill our King.. I will protect him till my last breath..' Jieun and Joon Ki hugged the younger..

That evening became so happy, so emotional and also so sad for the Jeon family.. The younger hugged his parents before he leaves.. Now he feel so light he is really proud to do this for his kingdom.. 

On the way to the palace he thinks about the recent incidents that happened in these few months.. With those thoughts he entered into the palace.. There is Jin and Jimin hyung in the palace.. But I didn't see to Taehyung hyung... 'Hyung.. Where are the others..'

'Hoseok with Namjoon and Yoongi went to the village... Taehyung went to the hot spring..' Jin said with a slight smirk.. 'Koo.. he didn't eat anything from afternoon..'

'What..' Jungkook shook his head thinking that his Prince is so careless about his health and went out of the palace.. Jin and Jimin squealed a loud.. They can't wait for them to be together..

When Jungkook reached the hot spring first his eyes landed on the hanbok on the rock.. His cheeks turned into red.. He didn't know what made him to come here.. 'Koo..' The younger clenched his fist when he looked at the young prince in the water.. He can see his upper half naked.. 'H-hyung it's late you have to.. Come..' Jungkook gulped a little looking at the prince half naked body..

'Ahh.. I forgot the time..' Taehyung said and swim towards the rock.. Jungkook is trying his best not to look at the elder.. 'Give me your hand..' Jungkook sighed and kept his sword on the rock and stretch his hand without looking at him.. He squealed a little when Taehyung pulled him to the water..

Jungkook is still inside the water looking around and his breath hitch when he saw the young prince swimming towards him that's too naked.. Without thinking Jungkook swim towards the surface and coughed a little.. He didn't see the prince before him.. He feels a soft touch on his hair and took off his ribbon.. His soft hair falls from the shoulder.. The younger turned and saw Taehyung before him.. Both were only inches apart.. They can hear each other's heartbeat..

Taehyung's long slender fingers caressed the younger's cheeks which made the other to blush.. 'Koo.. All my life I waited for you.. I know you won't remember our childhood but since from that day I can't stop thinking about you.. I know you have the same feelings for me..'

'But h-hyung. I..' Taehyung closed their distance which made Jungkook to stop.. 'I love you Jungkook..' Those words are enough for the younger.. He can't believe what he heard.. Taehyung sighed and took his hands away from the younger's cheeks..  'I won't force you..' He let a small smile and turned around but Jungkook is too fast he hugged the young prince from back..

'I love you too hyung..' Taehyung smiled and hugged the younger so tight.. 'Am I dreaming.. ' Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.. Taehyung linked his forehead on the younger's.. It's the happiest day in their life but they both don't know the sad realisation behind it...

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote