Chingu

No one's pov

'Tae Tae hyung why didnt you came to the garden yesterday.. I waited for you till night.. Did you forget me..' Five years old jungkook asked the young prince who is sniffing on his shoulder.. The young prince smiled and caressed little bunny's back.. 'Why didnt you came..' Little jungkook asked..

'I'm sorry bunny.. Yesterday there was a party in our palace.. I can't say no to my father and i already informed uncle joon that i wont come to meet you..' Taehyung wiped the tears on the younger's chubby cheeks.. 'I'm sorry..How can I forget my little bunny.. Won't you forgive me..' Taehyung pouted at him.. The younger giggled and kissed the young prince on his cheeks.. 'I know hyung... Till death we are going to be together..' Jungkook said and hugged taehyung so tight..

' Till the death bunny.. I know it takes fifteen years for me to see you again.. I know you don't remember me but Jungkook i wont leave you this time..' Taehyung smiled and looked at the sleeping bunny on the bed.. He caressed the younger's soft cheeks.. 'You are so beautiful bunny.. I can't take my eyes away from you.. I want to make you happy I wont let anyone to hurt you.. you are only mine jungkook ..' Taehyung said to sleepy bunny beside him.. It's nearly a week Jungkook became the young prince soldier and in all these days the young prince gave him lots of work.. The younger tries his best to control his anger but Taehyung didn't let him to be calm.. Even his hyungs feels pity when Taehyung gives lots of works to Jungkook.. And in the end of the day when the tired younger sleep throughout the night Taehyung can't look away.. He slept beside the younger and wake up before the sunrise..  But today the young prince have to leave his bunny alone in night because of the sudden meeting with his  hyungs...

'Yahh are you going to stare him till morning..' Taehyung glared at Yoongi and signaled him to be quiet.... 'Come on those fuckers wont let me sleep..' After covering the little bunny with sheets without making any noise they both went out of the room.. When the young prince entered into their  meeting room he feels everyone eyes were on him.. 'It's going to be a long night for me..' Taehyung thought.. 

'Is he the boy..' Hoseok asked but before Taehyung answer to his question both Jin and Jimin hyung attacked him with lots of questions.

'Does he know you..' Jin asked..

'Why did you make him as your personal servant.. He looks so sad like a lost bunny.. He is our maknae and he looks so cute and beautiful..'Jimin squealed a little loud.. Taehyung smiled a little he know his bunny is so beautiful.. 

' Listen here you little brat.. If you dare to hurt my bunny you know what i will do.. Why are you doing like this..' Angry Jin is so dangerous than anyone.. Before they ask another question Namjoon stopped the duo..

'Guys you have to stop questioning him.. He can't answer when you attack him with lots of questions..' After that Jimin and Jin became silent.. Everyone is waiting for Taehyung's answers now.. 

' Yeah he is my bunny.. My childhood friend..' Jin screamed and both Jimin and Jin hyung started to jump in happiness.. 'But he didn't know about me.. After my mother's death i stop visiting my bunny and also my future mother in law didnt let my bunny out.. He was home schooled till last year..' Taehyung smiled at them..

'Future mother in law..' Hoseok shouted at his maknae and everyone broke into laughter.. But soon it fades and he looked at Taehyung with so much concern.. 'But Tae what if Bogum and Queen know about him..' All were looking so nervous.. 'You know its..'

'Forbidden.. But I don't care hyung.. He is my happiness i-i can't loose him.. I know how to take care of my father and I won't give any shit if she oppose it..' Taehyung said..

'We are here for you.. Don't worry about that bitch I won't let them to hurt you..' Yoongi said.. 'We won't let them to hurt our maknaes but yoongi you should give respect to her.. She is our Queen..' Namjoon assured his maknae..