New Beginning

No one's pov

'Kook..'

'Kookie..'

'yahhh Jungkook ahhhhh..'

'Why the hell are you shouting hyungie.. Move..' Jungkook said in his sleepy voice kicking his brother who is standing near his bed.. Sehun chuckled and falls on the younger.. 'Wake up.. Up.. It's already 8..'

'Hyungie... I'm sleepy..' Sehun sighed and pulled the cover from the younger trying to wake him up.. 'Last warning Koo if you won't wake up mom will be here next se..' Jungkook jolted up from his sleep..

'Im up..' Sehun chuckled and caressed the younger's hair.. 'Get ready... Today is the first day of your college..' Sehun was about to leave but Jungkook stopped him by holding his hand.. 'Hyungie.. how did I come here.. I was with yugeom in the club.. Sehun sighed and sit beside his little brother..

'Bunny.. You don't remember anything.. did you?.. you are asking the same question for the past one week..' Sehun asked.. Jungkook shook his head.. 'You went with yugy to his house and slept like a sleeping beauty.. You didn't wake up though I thought because you were tired.. Thank God mom was asleep at that time when we both reached our house.. otherwise she will be worried..' Sehun explained..

'O-ohh.. I don't remember anything what happened that night..' Jungkook mumbled in his low voice.. Sehun ruffled his hair and said not to worry about it.. Jungkook nodded his head and went to the bathroom..

After few minutes Jungkook get ready for his college.. He is excited also nervous because he is not going to study in home.. Meeting new people, new friends.. He skipped the steps on the stairs and went to the dining room.. 'Kookie..' On hearing his mother's voice the younger ran towards her and hugged her do tight..

She smiled and caressed his son's hair.. 'Bunny.. It's your first day..' Joon ki pats his younger son's shoulder with Sehun beside him.. 'Yeah.. But bun if you have any problem don't hesitate to call me...okay.." Jungkook's nodded his head.. Joon ki was about to say something but Jieun shook her head.. After a good breakfast Jungkook and Sehun left their home..

'I know it's dangerous for Jungkook.. And I already talked to them about Kookie.. Mr. Kim said that he will take care of him.. But I feel so nervous jagi.. If someone hurt our sons then I won't..' Jieun hugged her husband..

'They will be safe.. Sehun is working with Mr. Kim's cousin.. And moreover Kai won't let Sehun to get hurt.. We all know how much they love each other.. And Jungkook..' She smiled.. 'They will be there for him..' Joon ki relaxed a little..

'Im going to meet Taehee.. Drop me in her restaurant..' Joon ki smiled and they both leave their house..

Yugy is waiting for Jungkook in the entrance of the college.. 'Gyomie..' When he heard his friend's voice he ran towards the younger and hugged him so tight.. Sehun looked at the two.. 'Okay boys.. I will
leave now.. All the best..' After Sehun left Jungkook and yugy went to the office room.. Jungkook and gyomie chooses arts group.. And also music Major..

'Don't be nervous Koo..' Yugy comforts his friend.. 'I-im not nervous... It's just my first day..' The other giggled and ruffled the younger's hair.. They all were in the auditorium today is the first day for the juniors.. Both yugyeom and Jungkook sit at the centre waiting for the professors.. But Jungkook is little bit uncomfortable when he heard some boys and girls squeals at him.. He wants the function to end so quick..

Soon the whole auditorium became so silent.. 'Woahhh.. They are so handsome..' Jungkook tilt his head and looked at the three men and some lady professors on the stage..

'Welcome to Kim University.. I'm so happy to welcome you all.. I'm Kim Seokjin... Your principal..' Jungkook didn't know why but he already likes his principal.. The love on his eyes remember his mother.. 'College is another step in your life.. So enjoy your days, make some beautiful memories, study well and achieve your dream.. Bullying is not allowed in this college so don't hesitate to meet me if you have any problems..And finally I'm wishing you all the best..' Jungkook smiled and clapped his hands..