Bunny Boy

Jungkook pov

I woke up early before the sunrise.. I am so nervous right now.. The whole night I can't sleep.. Am I the re incarnate of the royal soldier.. I stood up from the bed and  looked at myself on the mirror.. No matter what I have to save them to leave this place.. Don't be sad Jungkook you can do it..  I tilt my head to the side..

'Aishh.. I looks like a girl.. But I'm beautiful though..' I smiled and went to the bathroom.. I saw the tub with hot water I took off the ribbon on my hair which falls to my shoulder.. It's difficult to wear the robes why it has too many layers... I feel so relaxed when I sink myself in the water... After a warm bath I get ready.. I checked myself before I leave... 'You can do it Koo... Nothing is impossible to you..' I said to myself I leave the room.. I went straight to my parents room before I knock I heard them talking...

'Im scared honey... It's the first time our Koo is leaving this house.. No one know how our son looks ..' What the hell my mom is still protective.. I remember how I begged to study in college.. Yeah I was homeschooled in my present... 'He is so naive what if someone hurts him..'

'Then our bunny will hurts them twice without mercy..' I smirked when my papa said that... He is my master.. 'He is good at everything Jagi.. He is gonna be a strong soldier to our country..'

'Because I'm your son papa.. You are my first teacher.. my master.. Sure I will protect the king like you wish..' I thought and went to the little hall.. I waited for them... After few minutes I saw them both.. 'Our Koo is early today.. Koo you know if you are selected by the crown prince then you are going to study with them... You are going to study and train hard in these six months.. I know I want you to protect taehyung but..' I holds my Eomma's hand..

'I will protect myself too.. I'm your strong bunny Eomma..' She chuckled and kissed me on the forehead.. After breakfast me and papa leaves the house.. He holds my hand tightly I saw many boys and some girls who are there to visit the game.. They all are like twenty years old.. I received many stares from both boys and girls..  I was awed when I entered into the palace..  Woahhh...

  Woahhh

My father chuckled at my reaction

My father chuckled at my reaction... 'You have to stay with the participants.. You are only twenty Jungkook.. So here most all are hyungs to you... Don't be a brat and don't get hurt..' I smiled and nodded my head.. 'And bun.. The prince and his friends will select you only through this game.. so..'