Little Date

No one's pov

It's been a month Jungkook joined in the college.. He feels so lucky to have such good best friends for him.. They care him like their younger brother.. Mostly Jimin he is like a big brother to him... In this one month they all had a sleep over in Jungkook's mansion and looking him so happy make Jieun and Joon ki happy too.. Not only that Jungkook and Taehyung get a little closer too.. Messages sometimes late night calls.. They are happy in their own world Jungkook feels so different he smiled a lot and he love whenever Taehyung praising him..

Both the family know about Jungkook and Taehyung but they all want Jungkook to realise his feelings first because he is still young.. They have no objection in their love Taehyung will take care of the younger.. But they don't want to rush things moreover Taehyung.. He still have some insecure thoughts like Jungkook is seven years younger than him.. What if he say no.. what if he didn't love the elder..

On the other side Jungkook didn't care about it all.. He know that his feelings towards Taehyung is not friendly.. It's more than friend.. Age is just a number to him.. He know his feelings for Taehyung is true.. But now they both want to focus in their field..

Jungkook is little bit late for his class so he said to his friends that he will meet them in the class.. He bid bye to his hyung and ran to his class but was stopped by a group of seniors and a sound.. Jungkook followed the sound and looked at the room which is locked inside.. 'Shut her mouth if someone find us then..' Jungkook tried to open the room..

He heard the muffler acres without late Jungkook kicked the door and saw a group of seniors trying to harass a girl.. It's his class mate.. 'What the hell are you doing..' Jungkook asked..

'Its none of your problem boy.. leave..' Jungkook looked at the girl whose t-shirt is slightly tored... 'You are harassing the girl..' Jungkook tried to get the girl but they stopped him.. 'I said it's not your problem.. She is ours.. Leave.. let us have some fun..' Jungkook smirked and punched him on his face... Willy fall on the floor before his friends tried to attack him their principal came to the room..

'What are you doing..' Seokjin glared at the boys... Behind him Namjoon was also there.. Jungkook helped the girl and took her to the nurse... 'T-thank you..' She said.. Jungkook helped the girl and took her to medical room..

'Its okay.. Are you hurt somewhere... Mr. Kim already called your guardian.. Take care Lia..' She nodded her head.. Jungkook smiled a little and left the medical room.. Lia smirked and leaned on the bed.. 'My plan starts now.. Poor Kookie..' She chuckled slightly wiped the blood near her lips..

Jungkook went to his class and apologize to his professor.. 'Why were you late Koo..' yugy asked.. 'I will explain everything to you in lunch..' Jungkook replied..  After morning classes Jungkook e plained everything to his during during lunch..

Jimin find it suspicious because he saw lia's friends in his class and they looked so tensed.. 'Do you know who did this..' He asked.. Jungkook nodded his head.. 'It's some senior boys..' Jimin looked at Jennie and Lisa..

After the college ends Jungkook and Yugy left with sehun.. So Jimin with Jennie and Lisa went to the principal room where Jin and Namjoon were waiting for them.. 'Hyung.. Did you know about Lia.. I feel something weird..' Jin sighed and looked at them he took a file from the drawer and kept it on the table..

'She is the one..' Jimin was confused.. 'Hae Ra's daughter...' Jennie holds his girlfriend's hand.. 'W-what.. How didn't we know about her before..' Namjoon asked..

'Because she lied.. She lied that she has only his uncle who is now in Seoul..' Jin sighed and sit on his chair.. 'I think she is planning something to hurt Jungkook.. We have to say about her to him..' Lisa said..