My Everything

No one's pov

Years passed.. Jungkook graduated from college with his friends... Now Jungkook and Jimin are working in Bighit entertainment Jungkook as a photographer and Jimin as a dance Choreographer.. Sometimes Jungkook train their new trainees in his free time.. Jennie and Lisa opened their new company in the fashion world and Yugyeom became a cop in Seoul..

Kai and Sehun, Jimin and Yoongi got married after Jimin graduate his college.. Jennie and Lisa are also married and they are ready to adopt a baby.. Jungkook and Taehyung are still dating because Taehyung is busy in his new company in China.. It's Jinyoung who is going to be take care of that company..

'1...  2... 3... Taehyun shi.. Very good.. be a little close to Kai shi..' Jungkook said to the boys.. 'Yeah like that.. smile a lot..'

'You have to stop drolling at hyung taehyun.." Soobin said.. 'And.... Wrap..' Jungkook said.. 'Yeahhhh..' The boys shouted a little and leave the set not before have a tight hug to Jungkook.. He is now in editing room he can do that work tomorrow but now he is waiting for Jimin..

He looked at his mobile it's already eight in the night.. He is missing his boyfriend so much.. It's been a year Taehyung left Korea for his new company.. Even if Jungkook called him he won't talk more than ten minutes.. But his love for the elder made him stronger..

'Koo.. ' Jimin hugged the younger from back.. 'Sorry Koo.. I didn't notice the time.  let's go..' Jungkook took his backpack and camera.. It's Jimin who is driving the car.. Jungkook is now staying alone in apartment near the company.. "Did you visit Eomma and appa..' Jimin asked..

'They are like newly married couples.. Enjoying their days in Busan... Sehun hyung is also busy so I will visit them next week..' Jungkook replied.. 'Bunny.. How about a little get together this week.. I heard that Jennie and Lisa are free.. It's weekend.. And Yugy said that he will be free too...' Jungkook smiled and nodded his head..

'Take care bunny... Here..' Jimin gave food to jungkook.. 'I will pick you up at nine..' Jimin said..

'Yeah I have to edit season greetings photoshoot tomorrow..' Jungkook waved his hand and get into his apartment.. He is so tired he dragged himself to the apartment.. He locked the door kept the food on the dining table.. He went to his room kept the back pack and went to the bathroom.. Warm shower relaxed him a little.. He wear one of Taehyung's white shirt and a little shorts..

He called his parents and hyungs talked a little to them.. After dinner Jungkook waited for the call when his mobile right he attends on the first ring...

Baby boy.. Taehyung's raspy voice sends chills to the younger.. 'Im sorry jagi.. Just now I woke up..'

It's okay tae.. You shouldn't have to do over work.. Are you eating properly..

Taehyung chuckled at his bunny.. He miss his baby a lot.. He know his bunny miss him too..

'Jagi.. I miss you.. Miss you a lot.. Just wait a little bun then I will be there..'  Jungkook smiled a little he knows that.. He is waiting for his love too..

'I miss you too baby.. I will be waiting for you..'

'Alright bun.. I have to leave.. I will call you at night.. Have a good sleep I will see you in your dream..'

'Take care tae.. Don't skip your lunch during work.. Bye..'

Jungkook ends the call his lips adorned a beautiful smile.. He is happy each and everyday Taehyung won't miss to have a little talk with his lover.. Thinking about Taehyung Jungkook fall asleep soon..