Epilogue - Your Eyes Tell

No one's pov

The grand wedding in Seoul.. CEOs, models, idols, actors and VIPs are attending the wedding.. The whole place is decorated by beautiful flowers.. Taekook marriage is now the talk of the city.. Kim Taehyung is now the number one business man and everyone knows that Jeon Joon ki is a famous criminal lawyer.. So now Taekook wedding is the most awaited wedding of the  year.. No one knows that the number one CEO falls for a bunny boy..

The guests are really admired by the decorations.. Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon were greeting the guests with Sehun and Kai couple.. Yoongi and Hoseok were with Taehyung who is getting ready... 'You look so handsome Taehyung..' Hoseok said...

'He is always handsome.. We are so happy for you and Jungkook..' Yoongi said... 'Its time Tae..' Yoongi said.. At first it's Yoongi and Hoseok who entered the hall... Jin can't help but he cried when he saw Taehyung on the aisle.. Namjoon is happy he holds his husband's hand... Taehee gave his son a flying kiss smiling at him..

Taehyung is so tensed while standing in the middle of the aisle

Taehyung is so tensed while standing in the middle of the aisle... No one can't take their eyes from Handsome man who is patiently waiting for his love.. And the reporters are taking photo of Kim Taehyung..

 And the reporters are taking photo of Kim Taehyung

'Woahh he is so handsome..' Many people said.. When the door opened at first Taehyung saw Jimin and Yugyeom which made him chuckle but his breath hitched when he saw his love.. Jungkook holds his father's hand so tight he is scared that he will fall down... Everyone were awed and mesmarised by Jungkook's beauty..

 Everyone were awed and mesmarised by Jungkook's beauty