Punishment

No one's pov

Hae Ra is now in the king's chamber looking after the king who is checking some papers.. 'How is Bogum.. I didn't seen him after the game..' King Daehyun asked...

'He is fine your majesty.. He is busy in his training..' Hae Ra replied politely to him.. Daehyun tilt his chin looked at the queen with a stern look.. 'What about Taehyung..' She clenched her fist but she can't show her hatred on him to the King with a smile she said that he is fine..

'I heard that Sohyun is also here..' Hae Ra nodded her head.. 'Both our Princes are in right age but Bogum is elder than him.. And Taehyung already said that he didn't want to marry now..' Queen Hae Ra smiled.. 'And majesty Bogum is in his right age and you know you have to take rest because of your health..' Daehyun understood what she is going to say..

'Hae Ra.. I want to confirm something to you.. I don't want to decide so quick because it's a powerful position.. I want to know who is worth for that position.. Both Taehyung and Bogum should have to earn those hope not only from me but also from the people of Silla.. And I know who is worth.. So stop talking about it..' Hae Ra smile fades when she heard those words.. 'Now.. Leave..' Hae Ra bowed and left the room.. She saw Joon Ki who is guarding outside the room she glared at him before she leave..

Joon Ki entered into the chamber and saw his king who is thinking so deeply... 'My time is near Joon ah..' Daehyun said which worried the other.. 'Seo Joon said that the poison is spreading slowly throughout my body.. I have only limited time..' He turned and stood before his friend..

'Taehyung has many dangers now.. I'm so scared I have already done a mistake by marrying Hae Ra..' Joon Ki comforts his king.. 'You have to take care of your health your majesty.. I won't let anyone to hurt our prince moreover his hyungs and Jungkook are always with him.. Don't worry your majesty..' Daehyun smiled he feel so releived when he heard those words..

Jungkook want to run but a strong hold held him in one place.. 'I will do it by myself..' He said in a low voice lowering his head with a small pout.. Taehyung smiled at him.. 'I love to do this for you..' He said and tied the younger's long hair with a beautiful pin..

'You are a prince Tae Tae.. What if someone see us..' The elder tilt the younger's chin which made the other to look into his eyes.. 'But you said I'm your best friend..' Jungkook chuckled and squished his cheeks.. This side of Taehyung is only for Jungkook.. And even Jungkook knows it very well.. Taehyung won't give up he is so stubborn..

They both get ready for the training.. 'Bunny.. I have to meet my father so I will join you in training later..' The younger nodded his head and he went alone to the training field.. Jungkook was amazed looking at the sword fight between Yoongi and Hoseok.. Both are so strong and it's a neck to neck fight..

'Woah they look so cool.. Yoongi hyung got that swag..' Jungkook thought while looking at the duo but he didn't failed to notice that someone is looking at him with a smirk.. Jungkook clenched his sword and unsheathed it like a wind dodged the arrow.. They all stopped fighting and saw Bogum with his men..

'Ohhh.. This little bunny is so fast too..' Minhyuk said smirking at Jungkook.. The younger scoffed at the male.. 'Its not your training area Minhyuk.. why are you here..' Namjoon asked.. 'Why it's not your place to say whose this place belongs to..' The six male saw Bogum they know they can't say anything or disrespective towards him..

'Where is that bastard go..' Jin clenched his fist.. Minhyuk and Jun smirking at them.. 'He didn't know the meaning of bastard..' Jungkook whispered to Jimin which made the other to laugh.. 'I asked you a question.. Where is he..'

'He is in king's chamber..' Yoongi said.. 'Now if you leave this place we will do our training..' Yoongi is a straight forward person he won't hide his hatred buy he is also dangerous when you hurt his friends.. Even Bogum is slightly feared of Yoongi.. Bogum eyes followed the young boy who is whispering something to Jimin.. He don't know why his heart beat so fast..