Chapter 29: A Setup

Frogadier (Geo) POV:
     Nashly stops at the abandoned house and lets us come inside. I was fully aware on what she's doing. We entered the house, it was dark but not scary for me. I look around and look back to see Nashly luring our trainers to another room to show something. The rest of us were all alone, then Julian was gone to thin air. "Does anyone know where's Julian?" I asked.
Monferno (Stella): "I don't -MMMHHH!"
*Stella was snatched out of nowhere*
Quilladin (Finn): "Stella!"
Dewott (Randy): "Where did she go?!"
Frogadier (Geo): "I don't know!"
Doublade (Jayden): "Something seems off."
Gabite (Mateo): "Yeah."
Ivysaur (Bullet): "We weren't the only ones here."
Doublade & Gabite (Jayden & Mateo): "Whoa! We are been taken away!"
Ivysaur (Bullet): "No! No! Save me!"
*Jayden, Mateo, and Bullet were snatched out of nowhere*
Frogadier (Geo): "BOYS!" *Gasps* "Vincent, watch out!"
Noibat (Vincent): *Flies* "Where?" "Gets caught by vines* "Fuck!"
Noibat (Nate): "Woah!" *Also gets caught by vines* "Oh shit!"
*Vincent and Nate were snatched out of nowhere*
Braixen (Brittany): "Nate! No! Not all of my best friends!"
      One by one were taken away from any Pokemon who were in the same location as us. Randy has psychic force around him and force him to pull back. He couldn't move as he was taken. Calvin and Bonnie were also taken with psychic force around them. Brittany gets down on her knees then Finn was pulled from vines, powerful enough to pull but I grab Finn's hand. Brittany gets up and helps me pulling him back. "STOP! You crazy fuck who was pulling me!" he shouted. It made us slip out Finn hands and he was taken. Braixen was in tears and hugs me, "I don't want to be separated from you anymore!" Brittany said. Then the vines were wrapped around her. She was very scared and terrify. I grab her hard enough to pull but couldn't, it was pulling her hard.
Braixen (Brittany): "Geo! You're not strong enough to pull me out of this!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Yes, I can! Hold on!"
    Then I slip out my hand off Brittany's hand as she screamed at agony. "NO!" I shouted. Someone was behind me and put his arms around me to take me, it was one of Nashly's friends. I used Water Pulse to hurt the boy, and immediately crashed to the wall. I ran to the other room, I was inside of the library. "Great...Just great!" I say to myself.

With the Rest:
Nashly: *Humming happily*
Hannah: "Where are we going?"
Nashly: "You'll see~."
Tony: "What are you blabbering about?"
Nashly: "You know. Just so we can go somewhere 'private.' I don't want everything distracted us."
*They stop at the Living Room*
Nashly: "We are here!"
Tony: "So, why are we here?"
Nashly: *Smiles* "He he he...This." *Claps twice*
*All of Nashly's friends appeared, faster enough to get the the trainers*
Tony: "What is going on here?!"
Nashly: *Laughing crazy* "We got them! All of you! FUCKING FINALLY!"
Elizabeth: "What is happening?! You are all monster! All of you!"
Nashly: "What happened right now is you are going to taste your own medicine."

Cinderace (Mack): *Gasps and shocked*
Alejandro: "What's wrong, Mack?"
Cinderace (Mack): "I have a feeling..."
Diego: "Feeling of what?"
Cinderace: *Waggle his ears* "Feeling there's...strangers here!"
*Mack runs to the room*
Alejandro & Diego: "Mack, WAIT!"
*Mack busts the door open and saw two girls cutting something from Elizabeth's backpack.*
Cinderace (Mack): "Shoo! Shoo! Get out of here!"
*They get out from the window quickly. Mack looked around and was alarmed at what they are doing. Alejandro and Diego saw too and call out their parents.*
Cinderace (Mack): "Those...Bastards!"
Uncle Luis: *Shocked* "Oh my God..."
Aunt Maria: "Those were my niece's clothes!"
Destiny: *From outside* "We handle this!"
Efbeydey: *From outside* "Now it was Nashly's turn! We hoped this works until she gave up on whatever she dreamed of!"
*Both ran off to the forest*
Uncle Luis: "They must be in trouble!"
Alejandro: "I'm coming with you."
Uncle Luis: "Oh no, mister. I won't you get hurt yourself."
Alejandro: "Dad, please! I can do this."
Uncle Luis: "Fine. Mack, Get the professor and his two workers!"
Cinderace (Mack): "On it!"