Chapter 14: The News

Elizabeth POV:
I can't believe that Lucario was back. Before I knew about this, I got a letter from Grant who was in Cyllage City Gym. He said he was about to challenged Tony, Darwin, and me, and was expected to come to his gym so three of us have to take turns. As we told everyone else to come to the room to discuss this news, I noticed that Geo and Brittany are holding hands to each other as we go to the living room. I made a speech about the letter I have received.
Elizabeth: "Okay, Listen up everyone! We are going to Cyllage City to get our second badge!"
   The Pokemon were surprised about the news. Little did they know, I haven't gone to different cities around Kalos. Geo and Brittany looked at each other and smiled as they wanted to be able to see around the region.
Darwin: "We'll get ready for tomorrow. Hope you all ready for this!"
   As our Pokemon went to bed, Darwin and I were extremely excited about going to Cyllage City. Darwin wanted to make things so special for me.
Darwin: "Elizabeth, how about we go to the balcony? I just want to say something."
Elizabeth: Alright, but after our conversation is over, we have gone straight to bed."
   As Darwin and I went to the balcony, Darwin kissed me on my forehead. I was wondering what was Darwin going to say. I told him what's wrong. He answered:
Darwin: "Are you sure this is safe? I mean, there could be some strangers lurking around."
Elizabeth: "Don't worry about it. If someone is lurking around us, we can totally beat them. Besides, our Pokemon are strong enough."
Darwin: *sigh* "You're right...but what about the Wild Pokemon that was getting...you know."
Elizabeth: "You mean that Lucario. I don't know how to stop it. He began being crazy and started to tell him so many times that I already have a Lucario."
Darwin: "...No wonder that maniac was stupid enough to be able to do that."
Elizabeth: "Yeah...Let's just head to bed. It's getting late."
   Before we headed to bed, Darwin gives me a smooch and I adore it so much because We... Are meant to be together. Yet, he doesn't know I have a cousin who was always overprotective.

Braixen (Brittany) POV:
  Geo and I woke up early to pack up before heading to the Kitchen. As we have packed anything we needed, I noticed one of Geo's teammates which was Julian. I told Geo that Julian was in the room.
Frogadier (Geo): "uhh...Julian. What are you doing waking up so early?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "Geo, I got to be honest with you, I can't sleep anymore."
Braixen (Brittany): "Let me guess...nightmares."
Heliolisk (Julian): "You're definitely right, Brittany. Anyways, what are you two doing?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Don't you remember? Elizabeth got a letter from Grant, a Gym Leader of Cyllage City."
Heliolisk (Julian): "FUCK! I forgot about-!"
Before Julian could scream, Geo quickly placed his hand on Julian's mouth. I was frightening that he's going to be loud enough to make everyone awake.
Heliolisk (Julian): "MMMMMHHHH!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Julian, keep the noise down! I can't believe you clearly forgotten about that! Also, you are going to wake everyone up, if you can be a least calm down!"
Heliolisk (Julian): mmmhhh... *nodding*
And with that, Geo finally released his hand from covering Julian's mouth. Julian was such an idiot who completely forgot the news from yesterday.
Heliolisk (Julian): "Geo. I'm so sorry. I'm too stupid enough for that type of news."
Braixen (Brittany): " Oh my God, Julian."
Frogadier (Geo): "Now that you figure it out, we have to pack to go straight to Cyllage City."
Heliolisk (Julian): "I'm going to pack..."
As he goes to his room to pack, Geo explained to me that Julian doesn't listen and forgot everything. Geo and I chuckled. We heard someone is creaking to our room. Geo and I frightening about it as Geo summon Aerial Ace and I summon Flamethrower. As someone got close to us, we are ready to aim for it. We are running for it until we noticed it was just Finn.
Quilladin (Finn): "WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! Guys, it's just me!"
Frogadier (Geo): *Triggers* "FINN, YOU IDIOT!" *Slaps him on the back of the head*
Braixen (Brittany): *Triggers* "YOU ALMOST SCARED US TO DEATH! *Kicks Finn's private parts*
*Please stand by*

10 minutes later...
Quilladin (Finn): "I didn't mean to scare you two..."
Frogadier (Geo): "Well, you did it anyway, fatass."
Braixen (Brittany): "Hmph! Next time don't do that again."
Frogadier (Geo): "Anyways, Brittany, are we done packing? Because we got distracted by beating Finn."
Braixen (Brittany): "Yeah. We are completely done with the packing."
Frogadier (Geo): "All right then. I guess everyone else is awake because of Finn..."
As the three of us went to see everyone, the rest of our friends were at the Kitchen, fully awake and pack the items they needed. Geo's team are tired because of someone like Finn made me and Geo shouted at him. Elizabeth, Tony, and Darwin send all the Pokemon expected Finn, Geo, and me. We now went out to travel to Cyllage City.

Frogadier (Geo) POV:
12 hours later...
At dawn, we stopped for lunch and relaxed. Finn has always been an issue when it goes to traveling. Finn stopped by to the tree where I was. I was relaxing until Finn startled me.
Quilladin (Finn): "Hey, Geo! Whatcha doing?"
Frogadier (Geo): *Shocked* "You dumbass! Didn't you mentioned not to scare people!"
Quilladin (Finn): *Chuckles nervously* "You know what, you're right. I shouldn't have to scare you like that."
Frogadier (Geo): "Right... Anyways, what were you doing, wandering around?"
Quilladin (Finn): "Nothing, It's so boring that we had to set three tents to sleep for the night."
Frogadier (Geo): "Well, do you have any ideas on your mind?"
Quilladin (Finn): "I was thinking about battling you..."
Frogadier (Geo): "And why is that?"
Quilladin (Finn): "Because we haven't had a chance to battle. You know when four of your teammates were attacking me for no reason?!"
Frogadier (Geo): "I think I know why they attempt to attack you...They thought you might be an intruder.
Quilladin (Finn): "Oh...Well, I shouldn't have explained to them."
Frogadier (Geo): "Also, you're right. We haven't had a battle before going to Lumiose."
Quilladin (Finn): "Exactly!"
I looked around and I whispered to Finn's long ear. He was curious about how I use to battle. So, we made ourselves a deal.
Frogadier (Geo): "How about this, if I win, you have to tell me who's your crush."
Quilladin (Finn): *Blushes and calms down* "O-Ok...If I win, you are going to tell me what kind of secret you're keeping from me!"
Frogadier (Geo): *Shocked and blushes* "F-
Fine by me, but who's going to help us battle?"
Quilladin (Finn): *Smirks* "I know just the person who was out of their Pokeball." *Looks at Brittany*
I looked at what Finn was looking at, I noticed that it was Brittany. There's no way in hell he's going to take her with us.
Frogadier (Geo): "Oh no! Don't you tempt to tell her! She's going to know what drives you insane!"
Quilladin (Finn): "Oh come on, pal. I know she wanted to~."
Frogadier (Geo): *Sighs* "I know that you are even dumber than I remembered. And she saw me, protecting her from that crazy Lucario..."
I looked at Finn with his puppy eyes look at his face. I mean, he's my best friend, I can't just say no to him.
Frogadier (Geo): *Sighs* "Fine, but you have to explain to her."
      With happiness on Finn's face, he ran towards Brittany to tell her if she can be the judge of knowing who won the battle. She accepts and they walked towards me to find open space for a battle.

Geo and Finn have a deal to see who can win. Brittany will be a judge. They didn't tell their trainer because it was a secret training. Who will win, Geo or Finn? You found out in the next chapter.